Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This ADOS/FBA shyt has went off the rails and now right wing think tanks like the Manhattan Institute and Anne Coulter them are trying to use it to drive a wedge. Trying to say "biracial and "multiracial" Black folks are not Black.

Folks like @LastSecondRuger are agents that probably work for these folks.

Yvette should be ashamed.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
This ADOS/FBA shyt has went off the rails and now right wing think tanks like the Manhattan Institute and Anne Coulter them are trying to use it to drive a wedge. Trying to say "biracial and "multiracial" Black folks are not Black.

Nah. Non-American Biracials are not black.

A half Black American is a Black American in my mind. I got cousins that’s mixed and we still see them as black

A damn Indian and a Jamaican is not a Black person.

Black = ethnicity/culture
black = race

lib123

All Star
Daps

There are Black people who aren't associated with ADOS or FBA at all who say this tho.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Once again Stfu.with the c00nology psuedo intellect. Yes we need a competing party for the sake of having a democratic system. But no I'm not an idiot rooting for a "sane and better" GOP to be more efficient in blocking liberal policies and causes that benefit black people. A GOP more efficient in appointing yee haw white Christian nationalist judges. At best I hope the Republican falls after Trump and gives birth to a new competing progressive party that doesn't jeopardize civil rights and diversity. fukk the Republican Party and everyone registered to it.

The GOP ain't been hijacked you Uncle Tom. :mjlol:. No one tricked them into being racist nationalists. It was always an explicitly white Christian supremacist organization since at least the 1970s. They've been waiting for some strong man, white power authoritarian to lead them for the longest and now they got it and they are falling.

This romantic view you have of a fukking racist ass political party trying to wipe away our rights is extremely telling. So quick to call Africans sneaky untrustworthy savages but so trusting of damn white conservative cacs. Damn c00n. :mjlol:

I don't give a single flying fukk what your sensitive, useless armchair militant ass or the rest of you pro-Trump "FBA" dumbasses do on election day. Kamala Harris poll numbers are SOARING. FAST. Among every demographic besides cac men. While the Trump campaign is looking like a joke. She's going to win. Stay home and play Plasytation hoping Trump beats Harris like a proud house nicca.

You have no problem callig. Africans "savages" and dehumanizing "non-FBA" in every way like a wannabe redneck moron but wanna talk about name calling. fukk you. You're less scum to me than some KKK hillbilly. Forget your phiny virtue signaling about "name calling" you useless dumbfukk, good for nothing, whitewashed, cowardly, proud amuricun c00n.

"Deeer I wish Republicans weren't racist" :mjlol:

fukking retard.
This was a very dope fukking post. I can't rep for some reason but this deserves a +10

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nah. Non-American Biracials are not black.

A half Black American is a Black American in my mind. I got cousins that’s mixed and we still see them as black

A damn Indian and a Jamaican is not a Black person.

Black = ethnicity/culture
black = race

She's Black but not ADOS/FBA it's not a hard concept to understand.

Right wingers are trying to drive a wedge into the community to kick out "multiracial" people too.

And online mostly darker skinned feminism cells that hate light skinned Black women with certain phenotypes are cool with that.

It's all a huge shyt show and not productive for Black people.

Luckily the right wingers are over estimating how mainstream this Tariq FBA shyt is most Black Americans don't know anything about it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There are Black people who aren't associated with ADOS or FBA at all who say this tho.

Most ADOS have "biracial" and so called "multiracial" people in our lineage.

Most of us are varying degrees of multiracial our selves given that most have 20 percent non-Black DNA.

We are playing a stupid dangerous game at the behest of these right wingers whenit comes to that.

And I do think lineage is important when it comes to reparative justice and culture.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
She's Black but not ADOS/FBA it's not a hard concept to understand.

Right wingers are trying to drive a wedge into the community to kick out "multiracial" people too.

And online mostly darker skinned feminism cells that hate light skinned Black women with certain phenotypes are cool with that.

It's all a huge shyt show and not productive for Black people.

Luckily the right wingers are over estimating how mainstream this Tariq FBA shyt is most Black Americans don't know anything about it.
She’s not Black to me. and if she was born in South Africa she’d be colored. Like why we gotta play this game?

Furthermore whether or not she’s black means nothing. Maybe we don’t wanna support somebody who’s on record saying they’re not doing anything for us, regardless of her race.

Is that okay?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably some old white guy came up with the idea to say she isn’t black because that will get us going. And here we are…going back and forth about this dumb shyt

She’s clearly black….

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
She’s not Black to me. and if she was born in South Africa she’d be colored. Like why we gotta play this game?

Furthermore whether or not she’s black means nothing. Maybe we don’t wanna support somebody who’s on record saying they’re not doing anything for us, regardless of her race.

Is that okay?
:mjlol: you are doing way too much, go and sit down and read a book

whats the last history course you completed before you decoded to skiff off school completely

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Is that okay?

Say that instead of playing this stupid ass DNA game to determine who is Black and letting right wingers drive a wedge.

Last edited:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Wedge is already there because Kamala Harris herself focused on her indian upbringing :yeshrug:
Then you have people outright shytting on people as "not-pro-black" for not supporting Copmala Harris.
The focus isn't even on policy or her political stances because on key things:

Jailing
Drug usage
War (Palestine/Ukraine)
Border Control

She is literally identical to her Republican counterparts.

This shyt is ridiculous at this point.

This is a biracial person who will remind every single one of our black asses that she's INDIAN TOO
and you got people on here trying to make her out Michelle Obama or Sister Solider or some shyt.

:pachaha:

Like c'mon man.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I think posters here would be better off drawing contrast between

black and black African

I consider dark skinned people anywhere to be black.

However they may not be African.

Imo kamala more african than black

But it doesnt make a difference, she has my vote as its fukk TRUMP all day every day, 24/7 365

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
And most Gen X, Boomers and beyond would say someone with her phenotype is Black.

Only a small percentage of terminally online Millennials and Gen z would say otherwise.

Also some female African immigrants would say that she is not Black.
My issue with Kamala isn't that I thought she wasn't Black

But I wondered if she came up in Black culture

But even if she did, she's already said and shown she doesn't care about Black people