Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Probably some old white guy came up with the idea to say she isn’t black because that will get us going. And here we are…going back and forth about this dumb shyt

She’s clearly black….

nothing wrong with having these discussions if everyone is on code and realizes its fukk Donald J Trump first and foremost.

Kamala may be a one termer if the Republican's present something "relatively palatable" for the average American, whatever that means.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Probably some old white guy came up with the idea to say she isn’t black because that will get us going. And here we are…going back and forth about this dumb shyt

She’s clearly black….

They literally are listening to Tariq and Yvette on twitter and their talking points.

I posted the video of the Indian president of the right wing think tank Manhattan Institute basically admitting it.

Ann Coulter has said multiple times that she listens to Tariq Nasheed.

Last edited:

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Say that instead of playing this stupid ass DNA game to determine who is Black and letting right wingers drive a wedge.

She wasn’t black to me before it was a right wing tool. This ain’t a new topic. I ain’t gotta switch my opinion because someone weaponizes it.

It’s not a dna game, it’s a lineage game. It’s a culture game. And it’s an ethnicity game

You could take her “half Indian”
Side out and I still would consider her a Jamaican not a Black person.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I hope they keep it up. The people obsessed with it who are actually black are not going to vote anyway and the people who are going to vote and can be swayed outside the MAGA base won't vote for someone pulling that shyt.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
You one drop nikkas is dumb as hell. If we use yall logic then we would never know the race of anyone

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Sang in the choir of a black church, bussed to a different school for de-segregation, member of the AKAs, president of the Black Law Students Association, member of the black congressional caucus . Can’t believe black folks are having this white discussion.

Tariq and his cult has been buck broken.

This his her in 2006 at the Black State of the Union where prominent black leader take the sage on a panel

White people has really done a number on some of yall

damn Rachel Dolezal did all that shyt too. I guess we should ignore her actual parents and descendants.. . Wanting a black experience by going to a HBCU doesn't make you black. Now i see why it's so easy to get over on black folks. Look at 90% of this thread.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
damn Rachel Dolezal did all that shyt too. I guess we should ignore her actual parents and descendants.. . Wanting a black experience by going to a HBCU doesn't make you black. Now i see why it's so easy to get over on black folks. Look at 90% of this thread.

Rachel was president of a whole NAACP chapter but because she went to Howard and had a curly wig, no one was the wiser

:francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Are you a tether?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
the fact that this thread hit 47k views is insane. Mods should purge this shyt.

outside forces going through everything.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
the fact that this thread hit 47k views is insane. Mods should purge this shyt.

outside forces going through everything.
Definitely very telling. We're spending more time debating her blackness than actually the policies. We're the only race that does goofy stuff like that. If she was arrested I don't think her police report will be broken down by her ethnic background it will just say black. These super woke people are some of biggest crabs in the barrel I've seen. Preach so much about pro black this and that but never gave any solutions even on a local level. They're heavy PAWGers, are anti black marriage, and out here preaching poly lifestyle with multiple baby moms. They're anti black community and spread poison to keep us divided and off the path. Your idols are out here spreading WS talking points and y'all are regurgitating it under the guise of being an contrarian and intellectual but can't even follow it up with a rational thought when people challenge it.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
A young Trump on Soul Train doing his thing :skip:
clYLhjR.gif

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Definitely very telling. We're spending more time debating her blackness than actually the policies. We're the only race that does goofy stuff like that. If she was arrested I don't think her police report will be broken down by her ethnic background it will just say black. These super woke people are some of biggest crabs in the barrel I've seen. Preach so much about pro black this and that but never gave any solutions even on a local level. They're heavy PAWGers, are anti black marriage, and out here preaching poly lifestyle with multiple baby moms. They're anti black community and spread poison to keep us divided and off the path. Your idols are out here spreading WS talking points and y'all are regurgitating it under the guise of being an contrarian and intellectual but can't even follow it up with a rational thought when people challenge it.

We should definitely be discussing her policy positions instead, what are they and where can we find them?

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps