Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
1. That seems to be a sentiment only for blacks then. They passed a bill only for Asians, only for trans, only for natives, why not only for blacks? That combined with even having the gall to say something like that out loud toward your most loyal voting block is proof that they don’t value it

thank-you-gif-the-office-steve-carell.gif

And when we bring this shyt up constantly all we get is EXCUSES...:snoop: Enough is enough...

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. That seems to be a sentiment only for blacks then. They passed a bill only for Asians, only for trans, only for natives, why not only for blacks? That combined with even having the gall to say something like that out loud toward your most loyal voting block is proof that they don’t value it

2. If the MAGA gang is the big bad as you say they are, and let’s say that I agree, then that one leave it upon dems to go out of their way to protect us, seeing that they get 90% of our vote. In reality they sell us on “we are not them” and not for what they can actually do for us.
Don't forget all the free money Dems handed out to illegals. Better get them to vote for Dems.
:mjlol:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk, I seen a lot of Indians

Not one of them mfers have ever looked black :dahell:

Ya they can be darker skinned, but look black? Nah, show me a Indian with black features
You probably haven't seen enough, ashley from fresh prince who is dougla has a common look that south indians/sri lankans have yet bleneded in well with the ados banks family :lolbron:.

I'm almost certain this chick below has been mistaken for black at least once in her life too.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People really letting an old white man who’s a known racist dictate who’s black and who’s not :dead: And I know people will say “bu Biden said..” but this shyt is worse man. People want to call folks c00ns and all kinds of shyt but they seem to be ok with this.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
You probably haven't seen enough, ashley from fresh prince who is dougla has a common look that south indians/sri lankans have yet bleneded in well with the ados banks family :lolbron:.

I'm almost certain this chick below has been mistaken for black at least once in her life too.

Chick looks like a regular what we call Madras coolie.
I guarantee you, I have. I’m from NYC, and the Caribbean. The only “indians” that look black and vice versa….have a black parent or grandparent. You know about douglas…I think they’re black but they do not look like your average black person without mix.

It’s one thing to be darker skinned but they do not have black features.

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guarantee you, I have. I’m from NYC, and the Caribbean. The only “indians” that look black….have a black parent or grandparent.

It’s one thing to be darker skinned but they do not have black features. Do yall know what black people and Indian people look like, respectfully? :dahell:
I'm not saying it's a common everyday thing just saying there are some that could pass for either to an untrained eye. You do know that black and indian both have pretty darn wide spectrums of looks? There's no one black look, hell a lot of east africans can pass for indian and often say they get mistaken for one.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I'm not saying it's a common everyday thing just saying there are some that could pass for either to an untrained eye. You do know that black and indian both have pretty darn wide spectrums of looks? There's no one black look, hell a lot of east africans can pass for indian.
I edited my post bc it did come off a bit confrontational

But context of this thread matters. I personally like I said, have never seen a full coolie person of any phenotype and said, they look black. Never

I have seen black people who have clear Indian mix somewhere and rightfully said, they dougla. South Indians and Sri Lankans don’t look black to me at all.

Bringing up East Africans kinda goes to my point…they’re black but they look the way they do bc they’ve mixed over centuries with Arab and Indian genes.

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
I just find it hilarious that you have a lot of the same people upset about this, but didn't find anything wrong with Biden saying you ain't black if you don't vote for him. Both of them sounded like dumbasses.

yeah, but....enough with equating biden and trump now, biden is out

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
The day you can run a candidate that is on record saying she won’t do anything for black people, and those same black people are ready to criticize you if you question it, we’ve obviously lost the plot.

It’s not so much the messaging, as much as it’s the pushing the doomsday/save the country card time and time again while at the very same time being disrespected as a voting block.

The insanity of MAGA pushes the “lesser of two evils” trope to extreme limits.
I'll send you 100$ on cash app if you can find me 1 SINGLE QUOTE of someone doing this.

I swear to god I'll take a ban if i dont send you 100$.

@CHICAGO @hex Ban me if bro shows proof of this and I don't pay him 100$

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I edited my post bc it did come off a bit confrontational

But context of this thread matters. I personally like I said, have never seen a full coolie person of any phenotype and said, they look black. Never

I have seen black people who have clear Indian mix somewhere and rightfully said, they dougla. South Indians and Sri Lankans don’t look black to me at all.

Bringing up East Africans kinda goes to my point…they’re black but they look the way they do bc they’ve mixed over centuries with Arab and Indian genes.
I feel you i mean i should emphasize that i'm mainly talking about the untrained eye, you seem well versed in douglas/coolies so you know what to look for but place ashley banks (who to most think is just a black girl) in south indian and i bet she'd just look like a local to them.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Sang in the choir of a black church, bussed to a different school for de-segregation, member of the AKAs, president of the Black Law Students Association, member of the black congressional caucus . Can’t believe black folks are having this white discussion.

Tariq and his cult has been buck broken.

This his her in 2006 at the Black State of the Union where prominent black leader take the sage on a panel

White people has really done a number on some of yall