Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I’m not a conservative. Healthy competition is how you yield good results. Coke/pepsi McDonald’s/burger king etc etc.

The GOP being hijacked the way they have is allowing dems free roam to be useless for black people.

A healthy, sane GOP is good for black people even if we don’t vote for them.

You Dems shills are as much of a cult as MAGA, MAGA just so over the top and ridiculous that it hides how ridiculous you nikkas are too.

I absolutely want a better version of the GOP. It’ll for dems to be better as well

PS. When y’all resort to name calling everyone someone criticizes dems, it only makes that couch look more inviting

Because while voting for the GOP is near impossible, siding with you ridiculous shills is almost as gross. Almost

Once again Stfu.with the c00nology psuedo intellect. Yes we need a competing party for the sake of having a democratic system. But no I'm not an idiot rooting for a "sane and better" GOP to be more efficient in blocking liberal policies and causes that benefit black people. A GOP more efficient in appointing yee haw white Christian nationalist judges. At best I hope the Republican falls after Trump and gives birth to a new competing progressive party that doesn't jeopardize civil rights and diversity. fukk the Republican Party and everyone registered to it.

The GOP ain't been hijacked you Uncle Tom. :mjlol:. No one tricked them into being racist nationalists. It was always an explicitly white Christian supremacist organization since at least the 1970s. They've been waiting for some strong man, white power authoritarian to lead them for the longest and now they got it and they are falling.

This romantic view you have of a fukking racist ass political party trying to wipe away our rights is extremely telling. So quick to call Africans sneaky untrustworthy savages but so trusting of damn white conservative cacs. Damn c00n. :mjlol:

I don't give a single flying fukk what your sensitive, useless armchair militant ass or the rest of you pro-Trump "FBA" dumbasses do on election day. Kamala Harris poll numbers are SOARING. FAST. Among every demographic besides cac men. While the Trump campaign is looking like a joke. She's going to win. Stay home and play Plasytation hoping Trump beats Harris like a proud house nicca.

You have no problem callig. Africans "savages" and dehumanizing "non-FBA" in every way like a wannabe redneck moron but wanna talk about name calling. fukk you. You're less scum to me than some KKK hillbilly. Forget your phiny virtue signaling about "name calling" you useless dumbfukk, good for nothing, whitewashed, cowardly, proud amuricun c00n.

"Deeer I wish Republicans weren't racist" :mjlol:

fukking retard.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Yes I share most in common with the average white American than the average continental African. Everyone shares more in common with their countryman than outsiders as well.

Sorry to tell you, but a white Cuban and a black Cuban and a white Jamaican and a black Jamaican

Also share more with another than they do a man from the Akan tribe.

Deal with it

Zero daps for your house nikka c00nology :russ:

Get the fukk off a black website and go find your white American brothers and sisters c00n.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is this picture supposed to prove , that she dates talk show hosts ?

The one poster said her friends were surprised she had Indian lineage , only recently learned about it

She got up and said she was the first person of Indian decent on the senate or whatever that was - that would mean she pivoted
Shes indian and black, why is this so difficult to understand?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
1. That seems to be a sentiment only for blacks then. They passed a bill only for Asians, only for trans, only for natives, why not only for blacks? That combined with even having the gall to say something like that out loud toward your most loyal voting block is proof that they don’t value it

2. If the MAGA gang is the big bad as you say they are, and let’s say that I agree, then that one leave it upon dems to go out of their way to protect us, seeing that they get 90% of our vote. In reality they sell us on “we are not them” and not for what they can actually do for us.

:mjlol: Show me these laws that are exclusively for Asian-Americans.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just find it hilarious that you have a lot of the same people upset about this, but didn't find anything wrong with Biden saying you ain't black if you don't vote for him. Both of them sounded like dumbasses.
Any black person voting for trump is lost and confused
You probably haven't seen enough, ashley from fresh prince who is dougla has a common look that south indians/sri lankans have yet bleneded in well with the ados banks family :lolbron:.

I'm almost certain this chick below has been mistaken for black at least once in her life too.

Doesnt look black at all

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I just find it hilarious that you have a lot of the same people upset about this, but didn't find anything wrong with Biden saying you ain't black if you don't vote for him. Both of them sounded like dumbasses.

the fukk are you talking about? It was discussed here and brought up non-stop here for years and is still the go-to quip of pro-Trump niccas like you years later. People expressed their anger and been moved on. The old man ain't even the candidate no more. He just got billions for black farmers. We don't care. And we definitely not protesting the Democrat party when an explicit white nationalist facist regime is the other option over one silly gaffe.

Concern trolling fake militant MAGA nikkas like you ready for protest and bloody revolution over one dumb comment but passively defending a racist white man attacking black women's race and intelligence on a daily basis.

Another snake in the grass c00n. Shut the hell up.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being black is a social contruct ironically created by white people. If you look black and have black fearures you are black. Its literally that simple in America.
That's another thing too, ironically if someone were to say "i'm nigerian not black" the rebuttal is what do the cops see when they pull you over so we allow them to define us anyway is this former president much different than the cops we allow to define us it is what it is

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any black person voting for trump is lost and confused

Doesnt look black at all
Does ashley from fresh prince look black? Similar phenotype (half indian) yet she fit right into the black banks family without anyone questioning it :patrice:. My point is the dark brown skin can definitely fool some people especially if you follow the one drop rule as most do in america.

tumblr_p1e6vwROD61wk2bq8o2_1280.jpg

Last edited:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Up to 5 now, but only 1 new since Thursdee, good job, coli. I don't know if I should even count Pazzy though, due to him being in the bushes more than not? I guess I could say the same for Nap, but fukk them, so fukk it. :mjgrin: