Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
There is a reason she polled so lowly for years. And now all of a sudden she's the 2nd coming? I'm not buying it.
:sas2:

Maybe because it's an election season, Donald Trump us an awful candidate, and she is the presumptive nominee now? Why would that not excite people.

:mjtf:

Yall nikkas take the most obvious observations and try to turn it into cerebral conspiracies.

You support fukking Trump. The man has had ABYSMAL public approval numbers since day one and somehow you don't question to relentless cult fanaticism surrounding him. In fact you're apart of it. So please don't ask stupid questions.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
:what:maan shut ya c00n ass up. You're fukking fascist white power conservative party been absolute useless trash since I was born.

I know you're a weak "thank god massa took me out the jungle" wannabe cac who has no problem fixing his mouth to dehumanize Africans as "savages" like some type of hillbilly redneck, so I'm not shocked you're also a c00nservative who wishes to be politically aligend with white supremacist cacs if only massa would just love us too.

:mjcry:

This thread should be stickied. A whole house nikka jamboree up in here.

:russ:
I’m not a conservative. Healthy competition is how you yield good results. Coke/pepsi McDonald’s/burger king etc etc.

The GOP being hijacked the way they have is allowing dems free roam to be useless for black people.

A healthy, sane GOP is good for black people even if we don’t vote for them.

You Dems shills are as much of a cult as MAGA, MAGA just so over the top and ridiculous that it hides how ridiculous you nikkas are too.

I absolutely want a better version of the GOP. It’ll for dems to be better as well

PS. When y’all resort to name calling everyone someone criticizes dems, it only makes that couch look more inviting

Because while voting for the GOP is near impossible, siding with you ridiculous shills is almost as gross. Almost

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
That demented c00n you talking to once made a whole entire thread claiming that black Americans are more close with white southerners than with Africans.

I mean look at this pathetic, weak minded, mentally battered, sorry bullshyt.

Me and racist ass Chad on the 3rd floor both love sports and fried food so that makes us closer to one another than me and someone of another black culture?

And this is when's he's not calling Africans straight up savages like some type of st0rmfr0nt account.

He's literally the biggest house nicca c00n on this forum which is why he so deeply wishes the White supremacist party that shares his hate of Africans and black immigrants would only love black American FBA like him. :mjcry:

This c00n LOVES the white man and is absolutely no threat whatsoever to white supremacy, useless to black peoples advancement, and frankly no less an enemy to us that the white supremacist cacs he opebly feels a cultural "affinity" to over other black cultures. Dont fall for any of the "muh people that built this country" poetry. Just an Uncle Tom Republic00n who wants to be "distinguished" from Africans and selected by whites.
Yes I share most in common with the average white American than the average continental African. Everyone shares more in common with their countryman than outsiders as well.

Sorry to tell you, but a white Cuban and a black Cuban and a white Jamaican and a black Jamaican

Also share more with another than they do a man from the Akan tribe.

Deal with it

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I got these dumb ass shills hot with this one:

I'm not voting for 45 as I wasn't impressed by his first presidency and think a second one will be more of the same, but I do know he's publicly denounced that project 2025 policy you're speaking on.

Now someone who is not interested in Trump as a candidate, thought Trump was a terrible President and is not voting for Trump is somehow a Trump supporter.

Two words.

Useful. Idiots.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe because it's an election season, Donald Trump us an awful candidate, and she is the presumptive nominee now? Why would that not excite people.

:mjtf:

Yall nikkas take the most obvious observations and try to turn it into cerebral conspiracies.

You support fukking Trump. The man has had ABYSMAL public approval numbers since day one and somehow you don't question to relentless cult fanaticism surrounding him. In fact you're apart of it. So please don't ask stupid questions.
I've never voted for Trump. And unlike you sheep I don't just blindly support the DNC chosen puppet. But by all means enjoy your circle jerk over Copmala.
:umad:

And I'll continue supporting Cornel West.
2wymgly3nduc1-1-removebg-preview-1-optimized-1-optimized.png

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
I got these dumb ass shills hot with this one:

Now someone who is not interested in Trump as a candidate, thought Trump was a terrible President and is not voting for Trump is somehow a Trump supporter.

Two words.

Useful. Idiots.

I swear to god being caught between this two weak ass cults is annoying :laff:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I’m not a conservative. Healthy competition is how you yield good results. Coke/pepsi McDonald’s/burger king etc etc.

The GOP being hijacked the way they have is allowing dems free roam to be useless for black people.

A healthy, sane GOP is good for black people even if we don’t vote for them.

You Dems shills are as much of a cult as MAGA, MAGA just so over the top and ridiculous that it hides how ridiculous you nikkas are too.

I absolutely want a better version of the GOP. It’ll for dems to be better as well

PS. When y’all resort to name calling everyone someone criticizes dems, it only makes that couch look more inviting

Because while voting for the GOP is near impossible, siding with you ridiculous shills is almost as gross. Almost
What are the unreasonable and over the top talking points Dems use? What is ridiculous about the dems message?

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
What are the unreasonable and over the top talking points Dems use? What is ridiculous about the dems message?
The day you can run a candidate that is on record saying she won’t do anything for black people, and those same black people are ready to criticize you if you question it, we’ve obviously lost the plot.

It’s not so much the messaging, as much as it’s the pushing the doomsday/save the country card time and time again while at the very same time being disrespected as a voting block.

The insanity of MAGA pushes the “lesser of two evils” trope to extreme limits.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
The day you can run a candidate that is on record saying she won’t do anything for black people, and those same black people are ready to criticize you if you question it, we’ve obviously lost the plot.

It’s not so much the messaging, as much as it’s the pushing the doomsday/save the country card time and time again while at the very same time being disrespected as a voting block.

The insanity of MAGA pushes the “lesser of two evils” trope to extreme limits.
She said she won't do it Just for black people. It's politics.

Now for the last 2 to 3 years MAGA has been running Anti-Black agendas with Desantis, black history, funding groups to shut down Black scholarships or other resources to help black people, pushing the narrative of black professionals being DEI hires, and changing laws like roe v wade ONLY to push white supremacy Foward.

What has the Dems done intentionally to harm blacks? Have Dems gone out of their way to harm black people?

I don't get how yall can view them the same

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Now for the last 2 to 3 years MAGA has been running Anti-Black agendas with Desantis, black history, funding groups to shut down Black scholarships or other resources to help black people, pushing the narrative of black professionals being DEI hires, and changing laws like roe v wade ONLY to push white supremacy Foward.

What has the Dems done intentionally to harm blacks? Have Dems gone out of their way to harm black people?

Its the benign neglect strategy...we know it, and black folks have caught on...:comeon: how you BLACK and tell other black folks you aint doing shyt specifically for them?!!? :beli: like spitting in our face....

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End

1. That seems to be a sentiment only for blacks then. They passed a bill only for Asians, only for trans, only for natives, why not only for blacks? That combined with even having the gall to say something like that out loud toward your most loyal voting block is proof that they don’t value it

2. If the MAGA gang is the big bad as you say they are, and let’s say that I agree, then that one leave it upon dems to go out of their way to protect us, seeing that they get 90% of our vote. In reality they sell us on “we are not them” and not for what they can actually do for us.