Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
Yeah you said that but you haven’t shown any proof. Please provide some.

You’ve said that too. Not all of us are autistic and weird. You are gonna have to back up your statements.

I’m asking you. Not the thread. If you want to make outlandish and counter factual statements. Expect to be called out on it. This isn’t ***** or Twitter.
I'm done with this back and forth disagree and move on with your life and Btw,The bytch still ain't Black don't give a fukk how you feel about it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not voting for 45 as I wasn't impressed by his first presidency and think a second one will be more of the same, but I do know he's publicly denounced that project 2025 policy you're speaking on.
It's crazy to me how you people take Trump at his word.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Show me where in Africa you'll find women that look like Kamala.

Where are these African women that look like Kamala? Prove me wrong. Blow my mind away.
What parts of Africa have you been to? You can easily find Kamala lookalikes in a country like Cape Verde

V20210305LJ-0043-cropped.jpg

cape-verdean-woman-smiling-D6ECCC.jpg

JrK4Uu-0_400x400.jpg

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Im hoping the republican ditches the Trump/ultra right wing era after this and finds their decorum and respect again.

Take an actual conservative/center right rational approach so that Dems can stop selling doomsday every damn election and we can get the best out of both parties besides this parody esque sensationalized versions of both parties we’ve been getting

Wondering what the dems would sell black folks on if the identity-politic/save the country/they gone make y’all slaves again card is retired.

They got you nikkas by the balls

:what:maan shut ya c00n ass up. You're fukking fascist white power conservative party been absolute useless trash since I was born.

I know you're a weak "thank god massa took me out the jungle" wannabe cac who has no problem fixing his mouth to dehumanize Africans as "savages" like some type of hillbilly redneck, so I'm not shocked you're also a c00nservative who wishes to be politically aligend with white supremacist cacs if only massa would just love us too.

:mjcry:

This thread should be stickied. A whole house nikka jamboree up in here.

:russ:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
What parts of Africa have you been to? You can easily find Kamala lookalikes in a country like Cape Verde

V20210305LJ-0043-cropped.jpg

cape-verdean-woman-smiling-D6ECCC.jpg

JrK4Uu-0_400x400.jpg
The average Cape Verdean is 54% Portuguese. Kamala looks the way she does because her mother is Indian and her father is of mixed ancestry. Nothing you say will change those facts.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And her policies in contrast to orange 45?

Her policy/agenda is not black specefic.

The Republican agenda is to make it so blacks dont have policy specefically geared towards us.

But since yall dont care about a black specefic agenda,sounds like it should be a wash. Whatever Democrats or Republicans do for whites will trickle down to black people. For bad or for good if your lucky,same ol status quo:respect:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Not happening. The opposite is actually happening and yall not paying attention to it. As time goes on the GOP will venture more towards the alt right. I say this because of the growing influence of people like Peter thiel, Elon, Marc Andreesen etc. In the GOP. Also look up how they're trying to create a parallel society (parallel media in the form of twitter, parallel academics in the form of thiel fellowship, parallel cities in the form of balajis network states).

That demented c00n you talking to once made a whole entire thread claiming that black Americans are more close with white southerners than with Africans.

Why wouldn't be closer culturally to White Americans? We've only been in the same country for centuries. Have families who were in wars together (albeit treated differently) I'm sorry I'm closer culturally to some White Southerners than I am to some brother in Kenya :russ:

I feel people would only do this with Black Americans by the way.

No one would bat an eye if a Black Dominican, Jamaican, Belizean, Brazilian, Puerto Rican, Costo Rican, etc, shared more in common with their countryman regardless of race than they do with someone deep in Africa

Yes, me and Chad in Apartment 3C both have an affinity for Football Sunday, Soul Food/Southern Food, Seafood Boils and Boxing, Baseball and old school American muscle cars.

I'm sorry that I share more in common with him than Gasimba the Hutu brotha from Rwanda.

But that is true for everyone. We all share more in common with our countryman than other people. It only offends yall when it comes to us though.

I mean look at this pathetic, weak minded, mentally battered, sorry bullshyt.

Me and racist ass Chad on the 3rd floor both love sports and fried food so that makes us closer to one another than me and someone of another black culture?

And this is when's he's not calling Africans straight up savages like some type of st0rmfr0nt account.

He's literally the biggest house nicca c00n on this forum which is why he so deeply wishes the White supremacist party that shares his hate of Africans and black immigrants would only love black American FBA like him. :mjcry:

This c00n LOVES the white man and is absolutely no threat whatsoever to white supremacy, useless to black peoples advancement, and frankly no less an enemy to us that the white supremacist cacs he opebly feels a cultural "affinity" to over other black cultures. Dont fall for any of the "muh people that built this country" poetry. Just an Uncle Tom Republic00n who wants to be "distinguished" from Africans and selected by whites.