Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Exactly. And he's not even smart enough to craft his own agenda. It will be the racist ass Stephen Miller's and Steve Bannons just putting shyt in front of him to sign.

These dudes in here are plants.
The Trump admin is just a trojan house to get the alt right in government. It's why JD Vance got picked as VP. Jd Vance, stephen miller, chris rufo, the heritage foundation, leonard leo, elon musk etc. All run in the same alt right circle and will be the ones running the show, not trump

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Kamala looks the way she does because her MOTHER is Indian. Yall dudes are straight up clowns. :mjlol:

Right. Because Alex Wek is the prototype for what a "black woman" look like. Can't find nothing like that in Africa.

Don't bother replying. Youre a complete idiot and your ignorance of everything you are speaking on is next level astounding.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Jesus man do y'all pretend to be this ignorant?

YES he is black! YES he is of black ethnicity by way of his father, the great Emory Tate: Emory Tate: chess savant, warrior (1958-2015) - The Chess Drum

YES he is also of non-black descent by way of his mother.

He has no interest in black politics, black identity or politics in general and CHOOSES to live, identify and present himself like some type of Italian mafioso hustler or whatever. That is his choice and people normally respect a multi-racial persons personal choice of identity. It doesn't make him any less "black."

This is really not a complicated gotcha. Maybe it sounds like genius to idiots.

That wasn't the question Billy.

Is Andrew Tate a Black Man yes or no?

Answer yes or no ONLY.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Not happening. The opposite is actually happening and yall not paying attention to it. As time goes on the GOP will venture more towards the alt right. I say this because of the growing influence of people like Peter thiel, Elon, Marc Andreesen etc. In the GOP. Also look up how they're trying to create a parallel society (parallel media in the form of twitter, parallel academics in the form of thiel fellowship, parallel cities in the form of balajis network states).
So he’s going to run for President until he dies? It’s going to be interesting to see what happens if he don’t win.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Not happening. The opposite is actually happening and yall not paying attention to it. As time goes on the GOP will venture more towards the alt right. I say this because of the growing influence of people like Peter thiel, Elon, Marc Andreesen etc. In the GOP. Also look up how they're trying to create a parallel society (parallel media in the form of twitter, parallel academics in the form of thiel fellowship, parallel cities in the form of balajis network states).
I can see them pivoting. The chance of launching another star like Trump are slim. Especially a younger one. That brand off classless blatant racism in that package is not easily created. And there’s no one on the horizon to replicate it.

Can definitely see them reverting the a softer brand of politics and exposing just how far both parties have lost their way.

If/when he loses expect them to game plan and go back to the drawing board

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This.

To add on, so what he "disavowed" it? Trump's a liar, so why should we take him at his word that Project 2025 isn't a guide for his next administration?

His "disavowal" means jack shyt when Trump will have many of the same people who helped put Project 2025 together in his next administration. On top of that, his "Agenda 47" is basically a Sparks Notes version of Project 2025 anyway

That clown @UpNext is a complete and total pro-Trump whack job who will bring up people's families if you dare insult his white power daddy. :mjlol:
But don't mistake him for a weirdo pro-MAGA stooge concern trolling over Democrats like we've seen a billion times around here. Oh no.:mjlol:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I'm not a Trump supporter but I'll say this. In 2020 many people complained throughout her career that she switched being Black or Indian when it was convenient. I have no earthly idea if it's true but it was something people talked about. Folks now are acting like the discussions never taken place. :yeshrug:
Yeah it was ass backwards wannabe militant Tariq Nasheed BS during the promary and its ass backwards wannabe militant Tariq Nasheed BS today. What's your point?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a Trump supporter but I'll say this. In 2020 many people complained throughout her career that she switched being Black or Indian when it was convenient. I have no earthly idea if it's true but it was something people talked about. Folks now are acting like the discussions never taken place. :yeshrug:

"Bu bu but you maga c00ns are just repeating right wing rhetoric:damn:"-SuPaDupac00n

As usual rightwingers are stealing the rhetoric and "conspiracies" of black men . And using it as an attempt to gain inroads and manipulate us. Does that men we are supposed to stop discussing what weve been discussing because weve been hijacked:mjlol:?

But folks can stop with the nonsense. Acting like we sit around watching Fox news and get our info from there.

Her indian melenated family isnt the issue anyway. Her white family is way more problematic:respect:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Because she's

Racially-Asian(Indian)

Politically-"Black"

Yeah you said that but you haven’t shown any proof. Please provide some.

The.. bytch is only "Black" when it's time to put on a political show, but keep pretending to not understand me.
You’ve said that too. Not all of us are autistic and weird. You are gonna have to back up your statements.

The birth certificate is in this thread video evidence is in this thread so how about you read the goddamn thread. I don't understand trying to prove her "blackness" to me, my mind will not be changed.
I’m asking you. Not the thread. If you want to make outlandish and counter factual statements. Expect to be called out on it. This isn’t ***** or Twitter.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
"Bu bu but you maga c00ns are just repeating right wing rhetoric:damn:"-SuPaDupac00n

As usual rightwingers are stealing the rhetoric and "conspiracies" of black men . And using it as an attempt to gain inroads and manipulate us. Does that men we are supposed to stop discussing what weve been discussing because weve been hijacked:mjlol:?

But folks can stop with the nonsense. Acting like we sit around watching Fox news and get our info from there.

Her indian melenated family isnt the issue anyway. Her white family is way more problematic:respect:
And her policies in contrast to orange 45?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm not voting for 45 as I wasn't impressed by his first presidency and think a second one will be more of the same, but I do know he's publicly denounced that project 2025 policy you're speaking on.
Oh well, if Trump said something, I'm sure he would never lie. That guy tells the truth all the time as we know.

Are you 5 years old?

Last edited: