Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
In a 2016 feature, opens new tab for The New York Times Magazine, Harris talked about her mother’s “choice of community” for her and her younger sister Maya after her parents divorced and referred to herself as a Black person: “She had two black babies, and she raised them to be two black women.”

In a 2012 interview hosted by digital news organization The Wrap, Harris, then California Attorney General, referred to herself as both African American and Asian American. The clip starts off with her saying, “When we think about women holding elected office and what is the significance of it, you know, it's not because we are trying to makes these milestones in terms of the ‘first of’, and, you know, in fact when I was first elected district attorney of San Francisco, I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney...”

@Mugenight @Doomsday

Crazy that an Indian lady would attend an HBU to gain political clout 30 years down the line.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Average Black person in America has at least 25% European DNA.
A good amount of black people in America will look different than those from Africa.....She is black deal with it.
Kamala is not even half black. We are talking about someone with 75% non black DNA.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
In a 2016 feature, opens new tab for The New York Times Magazine, Harris talked about her mother’s “choice of community” for her and her younger sister Maya after her parents divorced and referred to herself as a Black person: “She had two black babies, and she raised them to be two black women.”

In a 2012 interview hosted by digital news organization The Wrap, Harris, then California Attorney General, referred to herself as both African American and Asian American. The clip starts off with her saying, “When we think about women holding elected office and what is the significance of it, you know, it's not because we are trying to makes these milestones in terms of the ‘first of’, and, you know, in fact when I was first elected district attorney of San Francisco, I was the first woman elected, first African American woman elected, and Asian American elected in the state as a district attorney...”

@Mugenight @Doomsday

Crazy that an Indian lady would attend an HBU to gain political clout 30 years down the line.

I forgot the "Before she wanted to become POTUS" part. Check any post I've asked that question and it's there. I forgot this one time.

What timeline would, "before she wanted to become POTUS" fall under? 2019-2024?

I don't know for sure but that sounds decent.

Check the first quoted post. Kamala has said she was Black before her presidential run. That, and she joined the CBC in 2017.

:myman:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Indians can LOOK black, that’s my whole point in asking

It is what it is

In my opinion, if you have to do a deep dive on whether someone is black or not they probably aren’t

Kamala responded to Trump the same day and made no mention of she was black or not - if you black say it if not , whatever

This is your brain on Tariq Nasheed, ADOS dogshyt commentary.

I can show you literally a millione Claire Huxtables, Janet Jackson's, and Pam Griers who look damn near like "Indian" Kamala Harris.

Name or show me one Indian woman that looks like Kamala Harris. Clown.

My brain cells is hurting just having to entertain yalls Alex Jones level stupidity. Twisting yallselves into pretzels just to allow a fat fukk cac billionaire to tell us what a black woman is. Jesus this thread is peak TLR c00nery.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Show me where in Africa you'll find women that look like Kamala.
Before we go down this rabbit hole....you know I lived there for several years and have seen plenty of Black women who look like her, right?

Cape Verde women aren't African now?
14717091_1160812627320256_580949508366751940_n.jpg

Ethiopian women aren't African?

I can go on and on.....

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Check the first quoted post. Kamala has said she was Black before her presidential run. That, and she joined the CBC in 2017.

:myman:
Cool, assuming this is fact, still falls under political gain, so I don't feel too wrong:manny:The point still remains she cosplays when advantageous.

EDIT: Oh, and joining the CBC means zero. They are basically Boule and/or tethers that don't do shyt for Black people. Not a flex.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

She's going to be the heavy favorite going into November.

MAGA keeps looking dumber by the day while she looks more and more Presidential.

Not to mention, only one candidate is backed by true, real and legit tangible policies.