Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
What a dumb pivot. Clearly I am speaking on a phenotype and your only out is to get literal.

Do you consider Steph Curry Black?
Tell me...does Steph Curry consider himself Indian, or does he consider himself Black?

We all know why this bytch is playing the black card now the better question why are you lot so comfortable with these politicians playing in your faces?

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Tell me...does Steph Curry consider himself Indian, or does he consider himself Black?

We all know why this bytch is playing the black card now the better question why are you lot so comfortable with these politicians playing in your faces?
I am talking phenotype. Clearly, if she walked past you her being indian isn't some visible phenotype. Mixed people ofter lean into the side they most resemble, and this discussion doesn't make Project 2025 any more palatable as you probably would like it to be. l

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
I am talking phenotype. Clearly, if she walked past you her being indian isn't some visible phenotype.
I made it clear I'm not you the first time.
Mixed people ofter lean into the side they most resemble,
Indeed
and this discussion doesn't make Project 2025 any more palatable as you probably would like it to be. l
If you think I give a shyt about trump, you are sadly mistaken, but to clear no matter who wins I'm going to be fine regardless.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I am talking phenotype. Clearly, if she walked past you her being indian isn't some visible phenotype. Mixed people ofter lean into the side they most resemble, and this discussion doesn't make Project 2025 any more palatable as you probably would like it to be. l
I would assume she was either Indian or some mixed race Hispanic.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol:No she isn't. She's Indian and Jamaican. Jamacia is a COUNTRY idiot. All skin tones and ethnic groups can be part of a country, just like HERE IN AMERICA! That's like saying a full-blooded Chinese is half white because they were born in London. Kamala says many times out of her own mouth she is full blooded Indian. IT'S DOCUMENTED. Only when she became VP did the whole "I'M BLACK" bullshyt come in.
She said she’s full blooded Indian? Do you have a quote?

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why should I care what Kamala is when I know Trump is White and he is the white supremist champion?
I know Harris crossed over AKA at Howard where it all started. People not of black culture wouldn't pay to go to Howard University (expensive) and most certainly wouldn't be able to cross AKA at Howard. That's let's me know she is of the culture. Couldn't pay me to side with no habitual Racist. Too many smart dumb nikkas outsmarting themselves
This. She could claim to be Navajo Indian and I wouldn’t care as long as we don’t get a white suoremacist Supreme Court for the next 50 years.