Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This thread is fukking retarded, and the bytch is not black, period this didn't need 71 fukking pages. If you want to vote for her, fine, but the sheer desperation displayed in here is nothing short of disgusting, stop that shyt.
if she walked past me in the street and I didn't know her, I'd think she's Black. Why wouldn't you?

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It’s starting to look like he just got lucky and beat a white woman everyone hated, but tried to parlay that into an actual political movement with no managerial skilks
I’m amazed that this is even up for discussion. This idiot has a recent track record. Four years of mismanagement, Ill discipline, and shambolic behavior. Does no one remember Covid and his press conferences? Bleach injections? My god!
:why:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She was one of the worst candidates the Democrat Primary 4 years ago and had to drop out because she was getting clapped up on NUMEROUS issues. They didn't even have a primary this year and here y'all go finding all kinds of reasons to justify a terrible candidate.
Put pressure on the Dems to let you vote for an actual candidate that has actual policies instead of some figurehead. They were playing up her blackness instead of her abilities for years, and now the Republicans found a lane to attack it. And here y'all go lap dogging the shyt up. shyt never changes.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

It's amazing how TLR always finds new MAGAt goofs to post. Pro Trump, Cucker, Charlie Kirk, Ben Shapiro, etc....super religious nut...even looks like a fukking idiot

@Buddy is this that JohnnyElbow shyt you were talking about?

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
if shes not black cause shes 50% black, how can yall say shes indian cause shes 50% indian :mjtf:shes just nonexistent?

shes both black and indian. she has experiences from both sides. she would be taken as a black woman by strangers more than a white woman, and has significant experiences being assumed to be one over the other. she has throughout her life embraced Black experiences and people and culture

so what the fukk is there to negate her blackness?

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
She looks just like someone I know from South Carolina. My son is her complexion. He's not Black now?
Except she's not the woman you know from South Carolina. Your son is also not Kamala Harris, ... are you?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Ayo @Wiles go fukk yourself with ya wifey @TripleAgent you fukking fat maga white supremacist fukks also the rest of yall c00n ass cock sucking fukks or cacs bending over right for white supremacists yall mothers were whore and yall should be ashamed yall bending over when yall should make ya c*nt mothers bend over to take their dikks but yall thirsty biotches :mjlol:
Coli.jpg

I knew you were either a white boy or a faq.

I guess you are just a fakkit. Lol

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
if shes not black cause shes 50% black, how can yall say shes indian cause shes 50% indian :mjtf:shes just nonexistent?

shes both black and indian. she has experiences from both sides. she would be taken as a black woman by strangers more than a white woman, and has significant experiences being assumed to be one over the other. she has throughout her life embraced Black experiences and people and culture

so what the fukk is there to negate her blackness?
:mjlol:No she isn't. She's Indian and Jamaican. Jamacia is a COUNTRY idiot. All skin tones and ethnic groups can be part of a country, just like HERE IN AMERICA! That's like saying a full-blooded Chinese is half white because they were born in London. Kamala says many times out of her own mouth she is full blooded Indian. IT'S DOCUMENTED. Only when she became VP did the whole "I'M BLACK" bullshyt come in.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Except she's not the woman you know from South Carolina. Your son is also not Kamala Harris, ... are you?
What a dumb pivot. Clearly I am speaking on a phenotype and your only out is to get literal.

Do you consider Steph Curry Black?