Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Why should I care what Kamala is when I know Trump is White and he is the white supremist champion?
I know Harris crossed over AKA at Howard where it all started. People not of black culture wouldn't pay to go to Howard University (expensive) and most certainly wouldn't be able to cross AKA at Howard. That's let's me know she is of the culture. Couldn't pay me to side with no habitual Racist. Too many smart dumb nikkas outsmarting themselves

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
White boy? :dead: don’t protect yourself or ya pops skin color on me you salope sale :umad: sucking off trump like your pops when ya bedwench of a momma caught him sucking off billy or whatever the fukk in ya trailer park ass parking lot where u lived :umad:
You are white go away your opinion doesn't matter on a black site.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ayo @Wiles go fukk yourself with ya wifey @TripleAgent you fukking fat maga white supremacist fukks also the rest of yall c00n ass cock sucking fukks or cacs bending over right for white supremacists yall mothers were whore and yall should be ashamed yall bending over when yall should make ya c*nt mothers bend over to take their dikks but yall thirsty biotches :mjlol:
Coli.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ayo @Wiles go fukk yourself with ya wifey @TripleAgent you fukking fat maga white supremacist fukks also the rest of yall c00n ass cock sucking fukks or cacs bending over right for white supremacists yall mothers were whore and yall should be ashamed yall bending over when yall should make ya c*nt mothers bend over to take their dikks but yall thirsty biotches :mjlol:
Coli.jpg

What's your Cash App, I'll put 5 on some lotion for that ashy ass hand

Oh yeah, forgot:
giphy.gif

fakkit :umad:

Geordi

All Star
Daps
From Trump/FBA/Black Maga. They do sound like st0rmfr0nt posts :mjlol:
These are the type of people FBA is siding with on Trumps new message board:

She's just a mongrel like her mentor Soetoro
Rachel Dolezal is blacker than Kamala
Just like Obama. Lived a white life, but was black when convenient. He could be a Muslim, Christian, or Atheist any given day.
When someone tries to tell me White people are racist I ask them about this. If White people are really actually racist about the color of skin then why is there a multi billion dollar industry that revolves around White people tanning their skin darker in order to appear more "beautiful", or cosmetics uses to bronze their face, all the fashion magazines ect? If White people are the racist group how do they explain away the cultural beliefs in India, Asia and Latin America that place actual "value" on the color of skin?
Trump got White people saying they are not racist now :deadrose:

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
This thread is fukking retarded, and the bytch is not black, period this didn't need 71 fukking pages. If you want to vote for her, fine, but the sheer desperation displayed in here is nothing short of disgusting, stop that shyt.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This thread is fukking retarded, and the bytch is not black, period this didn't need 71 fukking pages. If you want to vote for her, fine, but the sheer desperation displayed in here is nothing short of disgusting, stop that shyt.
*Clap*.....*Clap*.......*Clap*

Oh, look......... 9 pages of retards.

You folks will be quick to say we're not a monolith but then be the first to applaud shyt like this...........astonishing If the reporter in question is from a different culture or different mindset altogether more than likely he's not gonna consider himself black that's just the reality of the situation It truly is a mental illness having this much of emotional attachment to a label so-called whitey gave you in the first place.

Also, White supremacy at this point is nothing more than an excuse you fukks will use to justify your dysfunctional behavior or failures without looking at yourself. As men, you're always gonna have opposition or something that wants to destroy you deal with it.
Shut the fukk up, idiot.

Daps
fukk you. in what universe is someone with a black parent not black?

:unimpressed: