Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
middle eastern and north african people have to say they are "white" in america. mostafa hefny had to fight being classified as "white". "white" people claim anybody that look "white". trump and any other white person shouldnt have anything to say about who is or aint black. white people cant even decide who is or aint white.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
God damn you doing all that tap dancing for your zaddy tariq and trump and you can’t even go on your rowing machine you fukking portable earthquake magnitude 20 ass fat c00n :mjlol:

GO HIT THE ROWING MACHINE U OBESE FAT FACED BIOTCH :camby:
giphy.gif

fakkit :umad:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I don't have an emotional response. I really don't care about her identity lol. Nothing he said was cooking lmao.
He literally only stumbled with the vp question. How did he looks stupid use exact words . Or you just emotional dismissing him like a woman lol

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ok white boy. I'm a bozo but you cant even be around your own race you low class trailer park idiot .
White boy? :dead: don’t protect yourself or ya pops skin color on me you salope sale :umad: sucking off trump like your pops when ya bedwench of a momma caught him sucking off billy or whatever the fukk in ya trailer park ass parking lot where u lived :umad: