Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@I Really Mean It

your weird ass begging me on behalf of another man because he posted some backwards shyt?

How is this c00ning? I didn't say shyt about that woman, his post didn't make sense and here you come swinging from his nutsack, if he said her dad raised her to be black no one would've had anything to say
He's proof that bullying works. Spineless fakkit turned right around so he could "fit in":mjlol:
giphy.gif

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He didn't lie. When she break the hot sauce out of her purse, yall gon act like she's the second coming of Jesus.

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
Kamala’s father is NOT a whole Black man!:mjlol:

He is NOT a light-skinned negroid w/ little to no admixture. Like his daughter, Mr. Harris is DISCERNIBLY mixed race! The “phenotype” has been degraded and distorted!
:francis:

How do I know this? I have 20/20 vision and a working brain.
:skip:

And for y’all talking that “both” shyt: We are comprised of both but we don’t get to be both.
:snoop:

I can’t just go out there and identify or behave as a White German man today and then as an Afro-Caribbean man tomorrow.
:why:

Same goes for Kamala and her “Black”/Indian dynamic. We consist of both but we are neither.
:mjcry:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
  1. Black people almost NEVER gatekeep properly. A cac with enough smooth talk could probably have weaseled their way into there if they wanted. Especially in politics. We have a Congressional Black Caucus that does literally ANYTHING but help Black Americans.
  2. Why does she and other politicians speak down on Black people? Because it works. IMO, if you can be swayed to vote with no tangibles on the table, you are dumb, or a coward. Pick whichever you feel most comfortable with.:hubie:Democrats have shyt on us in our faces for 60 years and nikkas are lining up to vote in droves for NOTHING, AGAIN. Like one breh said, if shyt is so critical and we're "saving Democracy", isn't this the best time to demand some real shyt?
God damn you doing all that tap dancing for your zaddy tariq and trump and you can’t even go on your rowing machine you fukking portable earthquake magnitude 20 ass fat c00n :mjlol:

GO HIT THE ROWING MACHINE U OBESE FAT FACED BIOTCH :camby: