Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Democrats made a mistake trying to run her as a "Black" Woman. It does 2 things

1. Alienate Black people who don't appreciate the weird pandering, and the disrespect
2. Gives openings for the other side to call it out and ruin her credibility

For the love of God, just talk about the policies you will bring to the table.
None of this has happened. I’m disappointed in the otherwise sensible people like @mbewane who dapped this fable. I’ll give you a pass off not being here. But everyone else just let me know who to never listen to on anything politics. This guy just made up on his head that Kamala is running strictly on being black when everything her campaign has done so far is paint the other side as a weirdos and say we will build on Biden’s legacy. Republicans made it about race. You guys are embarrassing.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
But.....if she did't see herself as black, pre 2008, why would she be allowed to speak at that event?

And why do ya'll speak down to black people like we dumb?
  1. Black people almost NEVER gatekeep properly. A cac with enough smooth talk could probably have weaseled their way into there if they wanted. Especially in politics. We have a Congressional Black Caucus that does literally ANYTHING but help Black Americans.
  2. Why does she and other politicians speak down on Black people? Because it works. IMO, if you can be swayed to vote with no tangibles on the table, you are dumb, or a coward. Pick whichever you feel most comfortable with.:hubie:Democrats have shyt on us in our faces for 60 years and nikkas are lining up to vote in droves for NOTHING, AGAIN. Like one breh said, if shyt is so critical and we're "saving Democracy", isn't this the best time to demand some real shyt?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
  1. Black people almost NEVER gatekeep properly. A cac with enough smoth talk could probably have weaseled their way into there if they wanted. Especially in politics. We have a Congressional Black Caucus that does literally ANYTHING but help Black Americans.
  2. Why does she and other politicians speak down on Black people? Because it works. IMO, if you can be swayed to vote with no tangibles on the table, you are dumb, or a coward. Pick whichever you feel most comfortable with.:hubie:Democrats have shyt on us in our faces for 60 years and nikkas are lining up to vote in droves for NOTHING, AGAIN. Like one breh said, if shyt is so critical and were "saving Democracy", isn't this the best time to demand some real shyt?

Then hop to it.

But you personally have a very low opinion of black people.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You guys say anything to support your lies. Drake grew up spending summers with his pops in Memphis. No different then most kids when their parents split up. Rick Ross and Kendrick where calling him a whiteboy. Lots of folks and Kenny stans where showing their whole ass towards mixed people and claiming they were not Black. Even on this site. It's just 2 months ago. Not hard to pull up the the threads.

And with that said.. Drake is still 10 times blacker than Kamala genetically and culturally ( his fam on his pops side are black music royalty). And yet people still called him white. Kamala is at best 25% Black. Her pops is mixed. And she is married to a Jewish man.

And nobody ever liked Kamala before she was the dem nominee. Folks questioned her blackness when she was selected as vp 4 years ago when biden said he was going to pick a black woman for VP. And it's come up off and on the past for years. Trump didn't start this discussion and you know that. Of course now that the microscope is on her you will hear it more.

That Drake situation was stupid.

As a ADOS person I called them out on the dumb shyt.

Even Tariq Nasheed's dumb clout chasing ass said Drake was not FBA when that's ridiculous.

But you are wrong about Harris being 25% Black at most.

This is her father

He's a Jamaican man that phonetically could pass for an FBA man.

Her's Drake's father in comparison
drakes-dad-on-instagram-11-1404826522-view-1.jpg

He's Black making Kamala half Black.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That Drake situation was stupid.

As a ADOS person I called them out on the dumb shyt.

Even Tariq Nasheed's dumb clout chasing ass said Drake was not FBA when that's ridiculous.

But you are wrong about Harris being 25% Black at most.

This is her father

He's a Jamaican man that phonetically could pass for an FBA man.

Her's Drake's father in comparison
drakes-dad-on-instagram-11-1404826522-view-1.jpg

He's Black making Kamala half Black.

We assigning percentages of blackness to people off an eyeball test.

:wow:

laughing-duck.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:dead:

Her dad is black. She's black. A few years ago I would have said only the most backward white people don't understand this, but now we got an army of black people online who apparently don't understand it either.
You literally said her Indian mother raised her to be black breh, there's a clear difference

Embarrassing

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@I Really Mean It

your weird ass begging me on behalf of another man because he posted some backwards shyt?

You literally said her Indian mother raised her to be black breh, there's a clear difference

Embarrassing
How is this c00ning? I didn't say shyt about that woman, his post didn't make sense and here you come swinging from his nutsack, if he said her dad raised her to be black no one would've had anything to say

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Just going to be 💯. I am an ADOS black woman with two black parents and IDGAF if she’s black/Indian whatever. I care about her policies and legislation and she has categorically failed in that department. I hate the fear mongering that the Dems do every election season, where they act as if the Republicans getting elected will start the Doomsday clock but then THEY get in and do absolutely nothing for the people. It’s tired and played out.
I had to come back and read this again. :laff:

This shyt reads like a twitter bot.