Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Once again: show me her calling herself Black BEFORE she wanted to become POTUS. That's the issue. She may have some African ancestry (her father doesn't rep that, so we honestly don't know), but CULTURALLY, she is Indian, and that has reflected in her attitude towards Black people. It also makes her Sistah Gurl'ing offensive.The rest is people doing too much.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Just going to be 💯. I am an ADOS black woman with two black parents and IDGAF if she’s black/Indian whatever. I care about her policies and legislation and she has categorically failed in that department. I hate the fear mongering that the Dems do every election season, where they act as if the Republicans getting elected will start the Doomsday clock but then THEY get in and do absolutely nothing for the people. It’s tired and played out.
So Trump winning in 2016 and appointing 2 right wing conservative supreme court justices was nothing to you huh.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yall must be too young to remember Chilli :whew:

Chili-of-TLC-fame.jpg
Coli Trump c00n brigade: Chili ain't black

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Just going to be 💯. I am an ADOS black woman with two black parents and IDGAF if she’s black/Indian whatever. I care about her policies and legislation and she has categorically failed in that department. I hate the fear mongering that the Dems do every election season, where they act as if the Republicans getting elected will start the Doomsday clock but then THEY get in and do absolutely nothing for the people. It’s tired and played out.
russell-westbrook-whose-mans-is-this.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I want to say typical, old distraction tactics, but they appear to still work.

You get us to argue about Blackness and we will be doing it forever, sun up to sun down. We shouldn't be this easy to manipulate.
FACTS. The right wing is setting the tone with that rhetoric. Has anyone else noticed the same talking points Trump uses on Kamala are identical of the "bothside/FBA" crowd? Reason being is they are in cohorts with eachother.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Same reason she puts on Timbs, pretends to rap along to Cardi B, dances badly, and all the other panderng, you nikkas fall for it.

But.....if she did't see herself as black, pre 2008, why would she be allowed to speak at that event?

And why do ya'll speak down to black people like we dumb?

Daps
FACTS. The right wing is setting the tone with that rhetoric. Has anyone else noticed the same talking points Trump uses on Kamala are identical of the "bothside/FBA" crowd? Reason being is they are in cohorts with eachother.
it’s not working, largely because of how well kamala’s team has responded to it. she’s not allowing trump to drag her into a discussion of her lineage, which makes him look like the crackpot nazi that he is.

:francis: