Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I thought the last trumps presidency was a doomsday event no black people were supposed to survive?

We here again?

50,000 Black Americans Have Died of COVID-19 - The Atlantic

1/2
I would love to see a huge class action against the entire tRump entourage by the families of COVID death victims complete with revelations of Jared and Miller’s calculating how to let it run rampant in Democrat led cities while holding back needed supplies from blue states.

2/2
I want to see that fetid swamp of a tasteless excess, Maralago, with the winds blowing through flapping shutters and all the cheap furniture sprouting fungus and vines and snakes and gators as residents. Strip the whole enterprise down to nothing.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
THIS crime must be prosecuted by The Hague. Jared advised Trump to let COVID ravage our country so it would kill ppl in Blue States. Further, Jared made sure governors of Blue States had little to no access to PPE. He sold most of it at huge profits to thuggish world leaders.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

i don't want trump in charge of a potential bird flu pandemic

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You guys say anything to support your lies. Drake grew up spending summers with his pops in Memphis. No different then most kids when their parents split up.
No....he didn't. To the point that he thought Black Toronto slang was ignorant, saying racism wasn't an issue in Toronto (Black Toronto people didn't agree) Nothing about him was culturally Black except his dad nutting in his mom and it being convenient for him to pilfer off Black culture.

And with that said.. Drake is still 10 times blacker than Kamala genetically and culturally ( his fam on his pops side are black music royalty). And yet people still called him white. Kamala is at best 25% Black. Her pops is mixed. And she is married to a Jewish man.

People called Drake a fake because he outright had disdain for things Black until it became convenient. Nothing about dude was culturally Black. He claimed being Jewish and that alone growing up. You think Kamala did that when going to Howard?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Coming from a woman who literally said "she went to a hbcu so she is black"

bytch you are a functioning retard go take your meds.

Yeah you retarded for real, tell ya mama to run my bath water for me.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
So what? They were pledging? You really think someone of Jamaican ancestry and going home to a father from the yard was an outsider from Black folk? :mjlol:
Yes they pledge . I've seen white delta's and aka's at howard university.

And oh you got me white Jamaicans don't exist. Lol