Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Oh you mean like this one from....2006 when she spoke at the state of the black union?

Wrong. U literally cherry picked a interview 😆.

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Just going to be 💯. I am an ADOS black woman with two black parents and IDGAF if she’s black/Indian whatever. I care about her policies and legislation and she has categorically failed in that department. I hate the fear mongering that the Dems do every election season, where they act as if the Republicans getting elected will start the Doomsday clock but then THEY get in and do absolutely nothing for the people. It’s tired and played out.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Just going to be 💯. I am an ADOS black woman with two black parents and IDGAF if she’s black/Indian whatever. I care about her policies and legislation and she has categorically failed in that department
Name them. :childplease:

And once you do, do so in contrast to Donald Trump's policies.

I don't think you give a real fukk.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
She isn't black. She only claimed it for her political gain. She was literally a politician in 2006 lol.
Then why would she go to an HBCU and pledge AKA when she was a nobody, stupid?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that "she's not really black, she's Indian" so quickly became such a talking point for deranged white supremacists should give all you niccas that think you look "pro-black" standing on stupid like this some pause.

But I know it won't. Most of yall some bytch ass cowards that love sucking up to white people and only pretending there's some bigger picture.
you were scared to speak out against joe bidens fukkups like a scared bytch like the rest of these sorry ass shills on that payroll. Shut up. Get you a real job instead of cheerleading for some politician, you bum.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to get over that hangup. Folks called Drake out because he was raised by his jewish mom and never had anything to do with anything Black before becoming a rapper. His dad didn't raise him, so that is a garbage example.

And regarding your Kamala belief, what Black American study have you seen or been around where her Blackness was a conversation until recently?
When were we hearing Kamala being Black conversations being so vast until recently? :childplease:
You guys say anything to support your lies. Drake grew up spending summers with his pops in Memphis. No different then most kids when their parents split up. Rick Ross and Kendrick where calling him a whiteboy. Lots of folks and Kenny stans where showing their whole ass towards mixed people and claiming they were not Black. Even on this site. It's just 2 months ago. Not hard to pull up the the threads.

And with that said.. Drake is still 10 times blacker than Kamala genetically and culturally ( his fam on his pops side are black music royalty). And yet people still called him white. Kamala is at best 25% Black. Her pops is mixed. And she is married to a Jewish man.

And nobody ever liked Kamala before she was the dem nominee. Folks questioned her blackness when she was selected as vp 4 years ago when biden said he was going to pick a black woman for VP. And it's come up off and on the past for years. Trump didn't start this discussion and you know that. Of course now that the microscope is on her you will hear it more.

Daps
Just going to be 💯. I am an ADOS black woman with two black parents and IDGAF if she’s black/Indian whatever. I care about her policies and legislation and she has categorically failed in that department. I hate the fear mongering that the Dems do every election season, where they act as if the Republicans getting elected will start the Doomsday clock but then THEY get in and do absolutely nothing for the people. It’s tired and played out.
so, just let a blatant nazi get in office because of your unrealistic expectations and basic ignorance of how the government works.

shut the fukk up.

:unimpressed: