Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

voiture

Superstar
Daps

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:jbhmm: Why are you on the coli asking US about dark money when you cliqued in with actual politicos "under Kamala's wing for a minute"?
Please stop with that dumb shyt. I'm speaking on how other groups buy off politicianSSSS.....plural. You have to be dumb if you think a "single" politician is enough. The hell you mean JUST Kamala? :camby:

You literally have AIPAC paying 12 pages worth of politicians off.

This is about a collective of politicians. I'm not DUMB enough to think Kamala could do shyt alone and on her lonesome. We need to pay a TEAM of politicians. You trying to weaponize me knowing someone doing for the city of Baltimore and under Kamala's wing is hella ass.

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Please stop with that dumb shyt. I'm speaking on how other groups buy off politicianSSSS.....plural.
:pachaha: Dont act illiterate now, you were just telling us how we were too dumb to understand Citizens United.

If you have personal friends, ie, an ex, who's been "under Kamala's wing for a minute," why tf are you asking us on a msg board about organizing a PAC? Ain't that what your ex and them supposed to be doing? Organizing?

Or do you only talk that slick shyt to non politicos on the coli?

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Ya'll just repeat the same tired as talking points with nothing to back up

How nobody slapped him up over that shyt he said about John Lewis man...
Google her past interviews before she ran
Please stop being lazy.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Google her past interviews before she ran
Please stop being lazy.

Oh you mean like this one from....2006 when she spoke at the state of the black union?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
On topic, Kamala daddy think she funny style and I'm riding with him.

My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
On topic, Kamala daddy think she funny style and I'm riding with him.

My dear departed grandmothers (whose extraordinary legacy I described in a recent essay on this website), as well as my deceased parents, must be turning in their grave right now to see their family’s name, reputation and proud Jamaican identity being connected, in any way, jokingly or not with the fraudulent stereotype of a pot-smoking joy seeker and in the pursuit of identity politics. Speaking for myself and my immediate Jamaican family, we wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from this travesty.

No one cares what you have to say.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps

The fact that "she's not really black, she's Indian" so quickly became such a talking point for deranged white supremacists should give all you niccas that think you look "pro-black" standing on stupid like this some pause.

But I know it won't. Most of yall some bytch ass cowards that love sucking up to white people and only pretending there's some bigger picture.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
:pachaha: Dont act illiterate now, you were just telling us how we were too dumb to understand Citizens United.
Dumb? I was saying we need to use it to our advantage like other groups and aren’t. The “dumb “angle is you self victimizing yourself from me, feeling as if I attacked folks when I didn’t. I’m speaking on how other groups are making gains using that to their advantage while we just complain on message boards and expect our votes alone to have meaning. you said that “dumb” dumb shyt.

If you have personal friends, ie, an ex, who's been "under Kamala's wing for a minute," why tf are you asking us on a msg board about organizing a PAC? Ain't that what your ex and them supposed to be doing? Organizing?

My ex grind is in helping to fix a city. She’s the first to have an equity board for the city when proving that Baltimore was the first city in the country that enacted red lining amongst other things. She’s on her grind trying to revitalize and help a city. That’s what the fukk she supposed to be doing and is doing. :dahell:

And Dark money groups aren’t built by politicians. :laff: they are organizations that receive unlimited donations from corporations, individuals, and unions, and spend those funds to influence elections without disclosing their donors. They are often 501 c4 social welfare organizations or 501 c6 trade associations and have an established board of directors. You don’t even know what goes into it and are talking about myself and my ex. :childplease: :camby:

Last edited: