Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Kamala is not black. She is a Indian woman with a white husband with three kids that aren't hers. She is only black when she is running for office. and dear white people and c00ns. going to a HBCU like Howard and pledging doesn't make you black.
where you go to college breh?

show us how black you are

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I forgot the "Before she wanted to become POTUS" part. Check any post I've asked that question and it's there. I forgot this one time.

What timeline would, "before she wanted to become POTUS" fall under? 2019-2024?

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Kamala is not black. She is a Indian woman with a white husband with three kids that aren't hers. She is only black when she is running for office. and dear white people and c00ns. going to a HBCU like Howard and pledging doesn't make you black.
:snoop:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
You know exactly what they mean when they use DEI. They saying you are an unqualified black person.
Which is exactly what Kamala was.

She failed at her campaign. All of her staffers quit because she was a piece of shyt.

VP should've went to Stacy Abrams.

But it didn't because Kamala was hoeing for the Clintons in the Hamptons back in 2017.

"They needed a star alright"

Definitely got shyt on for VP.

And you think this shyt is a democracy :mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
This is Obama all over again. Damn near da same exact play.
I don't get this. So as long as Black folks aren't paying off politicians as any other group, you deserve what you get. Until you can get enough bought and paid for politicians on board to have singular focus on Black issues where they can say it without fear, you will get this couched talk on Blackness.

That is the COST (which Black folks aren't paying) of politics. Gays PAY politicians off. Israel (AIPAC) PAY politicians off. What Black collective monied group is paying politicians off to speak singularly on our issues?

I don't get folks in here. We have been Black enough the past 50 years knowing our experience in navigating in white spaces but are "just asking" for politicians to do so on our behalf.

The Supreme literally JUST LEGALIZED bribery of politicians.

You can now pay off state and local officials for government acts that fit your policy preferences or advance your interests. You can give them lavish gifts, send them on vacations, or simply cut them checks. You can do all of this so long as the cash, gifts or other “gratuities” are provided after the service, and not before it – and so long as a plausible deniability of the meaning and intent of these “gratuities” is maintained.

What are we doing to take advantage of this. Nothing! Just niqqas on a board expecting the benefits politicians based on our Blackness and not pay for it.

:snoop:

Daps
You use terms like "low iq." You're the c00n here, idiot. Weak ass, "I changed my political opinion because of coli posters." punk motherfukker.
fukk you, fakkit.

and i MEAN IT when i call you and the rest of your ilk “low iq c00ns”

iq gauges your capacity to exercise logic and reason.

you and every other “waaa gimme my reparations,” “no tangibles, no vote,” “kamala ain’t black,” “i’m voting the couch” c00n are clearly burdened by low iqs.

a feeble grasp of even basic logic, along with an embarrassing deficit of knowledge, is the only explanation for thinking a trump victory would be in the best interests of black people.

you are either a cac masquerading as a black person or a black person with a low iq and an appallingly uneducated grasp of how the world operates.

my dad graduated from mit, my mom from harvard. i come from very good stock and am proud of it. both of them were schooled in the jim crow south, and both of them would be mortified at the dumb shyt c00ns like you are spreading during what can only be reasonably described as an existential period in time.

fukk you.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
How does an exchange of outwardly saying "I'm going to do this for Blacks" benefit a politician if they haven't been bought and paid for? Every other group who has folks advocating for them have taken advantage of Citizens United (you probably need to do a google search to come back and pretend that you get it) to put dark money into the hands of politicians who pay for their advocacy. What is the dark money Black organization buying these politicians off?

My ex is a rep for the city of Baltimore. Strongest lover of Black people I know, Hampton grad, Howard Law School grad and goes so hard for the city of Baltimore. She has been under Kamala's wing for a minute.

:jbhmm: Why are you on the coli asking US about dark money when you cliqued in with actual politicos "under Kamala's wing for a minute"?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
she didn't claim being black until it was in her benefit.

Ya'll just repeat the same tired as talking points with nothing to back up

:mjpls: Tariq the c00n defending a white supremacy over his black sista journalist. nikka a straight up paid agent

How nobody slapped him up over that shyt he said about John Lewis man...