Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Geordi

All Star
Daps
Kamala spent some time living in Montreal during high school. My mother knew her back then. She hung out with the other Black girls. At that time in Montreal, most Black people were either recent immigrants from the Caribbean, had Caribbean heritage, or were descendants of people who came through the Underground Railroad or worked on the actual railroad later on.
These types of posts from personal evidence get ignored for a Trumper to say "but.. but where did she ever claim she was black". There's all kinds of proof throughout this thread, if they ignore it then they trolling at this point.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
THESE are the facts:

For most of America's early history, the government only recognized two racial classifications, white or colored. Due to immigration laws of the time, those deemed colored were often stripped of their American citizenship[clarification needed] or denied the ability to become citizens. For these reasons, various South Asians in America took the government to court to try to be considered white instead of colored.[2] After advocacy from the Indian American community, the racial category of Asian Indian was finally introduced in the 1980 U.S. census.

As I said before, much of the racial and national ambuguity was corrected after 1964.

Why are you trying to punish me for being well read and caring about how race works in this country, thinking you speaking from "your gut" of opinion carries the same weight?
What's hilarious about all of this is that ultimately the conversation boils down to an individual SELF IDENTIFYING to determine their race.. :mjlol: Soooo.... What does Kamala call herself?

bY7AE3TdkA.jpg

Her esteemed father CLEARLY has other ancestry besides African but she's black? BGS said something that made perfect sense to me to understand the views of race in AMERICA (not the world): black is not a race but a class. NOW it's starting to make sense to me. We went from being called "oil stains" and tar-babies" to "passing". The very fact Rachel D cosplayed as a "black woman" for all those years and didn't get called out until later is embarrassing and stunning on a number of levels.
hes darker than Steph Curry and his kids :dead: and mixed by definition means you are in fact multiple things at once

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I disagree. She's literally 50% Indian but you're not even calling her mixed.

bY7AE3TdkA.jpg

Her esteemed father CLEARLY has other ancestry besides African but she's black? BGS said something that made perfect sense to me to understand the views of race in AMERICA (not the world): black is not a race but a class. NOW it's starting to make sense to me. We went from being called "oil stains" and tar-babies" to "passing". The very fact Rachel D cosplayed as a "black woman" for all those years and didn't get called out until later is embarrassing and stunning on a number of levels.

no, he doesn’t clearly have other ancestry.

you c00ns sounds like eugenicists.

:mjpls:

:dead:FIRST AND FOREMOST
BLACK PPL HAVE LIPS

:devil:
:evil:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
For the 56th time, show me her claiming or celebrating her Blackness without pulling the tired, debunked "she went to Howard and was an AKA" card, since we've proven any race can go and be part of the sorority, aside from the possibilty she cosplayed her way through that, too. Where was the dot and the Indian garb like at home?

:coffee:

"I'm black, and I'm proud of being black," she said at a later point in the interview. "I was born black. I will die black, and I'm not going to make excuses for anybody because they don't understand." - Kamala Harris

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I'm glad she didnt fall for that trick and didn't give him the definition of DEI because he obviously doesn't know.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Nice account you're quoting. It doesn't take much for some of you to start engaging with and sharing content from racists. Pathetic.
Nıgga I dunno who's who, I just post funny shıt. This red dot Indian got mad black ppl locked up with prison care reform for petty Marijuana charges and doesn't believe in reparations while married to a Jewish dude. Fụck I care for? 😂

I work with a black non ados woman that's racist af.

You think Megan (black men don't support black women) thee Stallion twerking on stage will sway me to get out and vote when the electoral college will be the ultimate deciding factor? Foh dawg.