Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Kamala is Black...just like a Jamaican, a Nigerian, a Ghanaian, etc, have been ethically viewed as Black throughout history.

Just not in the American sense, such as a Black American/African-American perspective, but she is Black.

The notion that she isn't Black is not accurate. You look at photos of her throughout life her Black genes are more dominant than her Indian background. Nothing about her looks Indian.
I disagree. She's literally 50% Indian but you're not even calling her mixed.

bY7AE3TdkA.jpg

Her esteemed father CLEARLY has other ancestry besides African but she's black? BGS said something that made perfect sense to me to understand the views of race in AMERICA (not the world): black is not a race but a class. NOW it's starting to make sense to me. We went from being called "oil stains" and tar-babies" to "passing". The very fact Rachel D cosplayed as a "black woman" for all those years and didn't get called out until later is embarrassing and stunning on a number of levels.

Daps
I disagree. She's literally 50% Indian but you're not even calling her mixed.

bY7AE3TdkA.jpg

Her esteemed father CLEARLY has other ancestry besides African but she's black? BGS said something that made perfect sense to me to understand the views of race in AMERICA (not the world): black is not a race but a class. NOW it's starting to make sense to me. We went from being called "oil stains" and tar-babies" to "passing". The very fact Rachel D cosplayed as a "black woman" for all those years and didn't get called out until later is embarrassing and stunning on a number of levels.
no, he doesn’t clearly have other ancestry.

you c00ns sounds like eugenicists.

:mjpls:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
shut the fukk up.

if you bothered to listen to her speech in atlanta, she talked about a lot more than israel and abortion, the former she only touched upon briefly.

instead of constantly regurgitating the braindead babble of low iq militants on youtube, think for yourself and exercise some critical thought.

:francis:
Coming from the fakkit who allegedly read Project 2025 and did a full 180 into complete cowardice? You're not a man, go bake some muffins before I backhand you again, Beatrice.
She has always claimed Black.
For the 56th time, show me her claiming or celebrating her Blackness without pulling the tired, debunked "she went to Howard and was an AKA" card, since we've proven any race can go and be part of the sorority, aside from the possibilty she cosplayed her way through that, too. Where was the dot and the Indian garb like at home?
@I Really Mean It why are you HIDING like a COWARD? :mjgrin:

You gonna accept the ban bet or KEEP HIDING like the fakkit ass coward your are?:mjgrin:
See above. He's a bytch
you’re not apart of any esteemed organizations with reputations to uphold. you wouldn’t understand.
No, I am no a bootlicking Boule negro. And very proud of that fact :smugfavre:

Last edited:

Quiet

Bro
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Kamala spent some time living in Montreal during high school. My mother knew her back then. She hung out with the other Black girls. At that time in Montreal, most Black people were either recent immigrants from the Caribbean, had Caribbean heritage, or were descendants of people who came through the Underground Railroad or worked on the actual railroad later on.