Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
The people who have multiple world wars with countless deaths don’t discriminate or promote division against each other?

Serious?

And tell us oh genius of black political though, why did Western nations stop having world wars and formed NATO instead?

Why was ethnic nationalism among white nations replaced with political and military unity...

fukking wannabe cac c00ns...

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But this doesn't insult you?

Yet you don’t find anything insulting or more threatening when someone from the trump administration is advocating for this

wow this is impressive. This is what a politician who thoroughly represents her constituents looks like.
Black women are really holding the torch and leading the charge against this country falling into fascism .

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
He didn't claim black because in 1964 when she was born, race wasn't refined or standardized as it was in the following years.

Why do you think your opinion is greater than facts?

:dahell: I’m actually on your side on this one

I don’t think he put in Jamaican as his classification because he was on some c00n shyt…..but because he’s Jamaican .

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Some,maybe most aspects of project 2025 is threatening . Not as threatening as the media is acting like..but I get it .
For you to say that, I don’t believe you’ve read it. I’m sorry, but I lived through reaganomics. I know what the fukk I experienced in the 80s. I saw Miss Moore fed me in her home only get caught up in the crack epidemic at the time which was driven by that president. I saw my music teacher who graduated with a degree in musicology from NYU years later, sitting behind the desk as a concierge at the Brooklyn Museum because Reagan cut funding to school arts programs . I lived through that and 60% of what’s in Project 2025 was authored by those who put together Reagan’s economic plan and you want to sit there and tell me” it’s not as bad as the media says” knowing you didn’t read shyt?

fukk outta here! You don’t even love Black people enough to investigate shyt

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Any african Ive ever met ( and my closest friend is Nigerian) they preface their heritage with their country but they are also completely aware that in America rhey are “black”.

Its not a hard concept to get if youve interacted with any one with lineage from the diaspora that didnt originate in America. Got to look at a lot of these fools in here funny :jbhmm:

I get it but I’m not gonna say someone is a c00n because he/she identifies as Xhosa first

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Kamala is Black...just like a Jamaican, a Nigerian, a Ghanaian, etc, have been ethically viewed as Black throughout history.

Just not in the American sense, such as a Black American/African-American perspective, but she is Black.

The notion that she isn't Black is not accurate. You look at photos of her throughout life her Black genes are more dominant than her Indian background. Nothing about her looks Indian.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It was a great idea actually to attract moderates

Breh everyone knows you're a blacks 4 MAGA but please come back to reality. Trump has beyond hit his ceiling of support until November. Certainly after Bidens debate performance, his awful RNC speech, the assassination attempt. There is no pulling in moderate voters from here.

Gaining moderate voters is Kamal Harris' game now. And as long as her campaign remains exciting while Trump and Vance keep revealing themselves in bizarre moments like this to be obnoxious, authoritarian, sexist, racist, anti-social pigs, that will be an easy ass path.

So yeah, he's got the attention of anyone who considers themselves a moderate voter alright. Your party is fukking useless trash.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I lost a lot more than black votes, some biracial people and their families will definitely feel some type of way about his remarks. his comments on full federal immunity for the police didn't do him any favors either.
He didn’t lose a single vote from this. The election will come down to the white voters in swing states and not one of them give a damn about “the national association of black journalist” If anything they will vote for him more because they see it as black people attacking trump.

Why is a black association more concerned with the candidate whose NOT getting the black vote than the candidate who is? Last time a black journalist asked Kamala what her agenda is she said to hell with black America :mjlol:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Kamala is Black...just like a Jamaican, a Nigerian, a Ghanaian, etc, have been ethically viewed as Black throughout history.

Just not in the American sense, such as a Black American/African-American perspective, but she is Black.

The notion that she isn't Black is not accurate.
If you go to any one of those countries do they call themselves black or do they call themselves something else?

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Because I don't give a fukk about ADOS/FBA, are you fukking slow?

Like are you so incompetent and so unable to think critically, as a man, that you think I have to do anything concerning FBA/ADOS?

One movement was started by a bulldagger that ain't did shyt in her whole life and still lives with her parents

The other was started by a sissy who flip flops wherever the wind blows and does his damndest to refer to black people in a manner that would make Storm Thurmond tell him to halt the brakes.

So let me repeat it again: fukk ADOS/FBA, and fukk you. The stupid get no grace from me.
Oh, so you don't like these terms. What should Black people that built the U.S. call themselves? African American? Anyone can be that. Negro? Colored? You don't seem to like any of the terms that better define us, which is strange for someone who's supposed to be from that lineage.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I’m getting tired of them playing the “save the country” card on nikkas. And just on nikkas. No one else.

It’s insulting as hell at this point.

I think of it as saving ourselves.

Qt5lbEa.jpg

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Show me her claiming and/or celebrating her "Blackness" before she wanted to be POTUS? Howard and AKA doesn't count, we've shown all sorts of cacs, Asians and others there as well, that doesn't make you Black. That article is (purposefully) super vague, and misleading. The fix is in.
LOL @ this clown making the rules.