Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That’s YOUR focus. My focus is why intelligent and articulate black American women like this are passed on by the democrats.
Passed on? You are dumb as fukk. You said you were insulted by something and don't find it even more insulting that someone authored what that devil authored.

:snoop:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Some,maybe most aspects of project 2025 is threatening . Not as threatening as the media is acting like..but I get it .

Which is why I’ll be voting for Kamala Harris in November

what do you mean not as threatening as the media is making it out to be. they will fire tens of thousands of federal employees and replace them with people who align with their ideology. thats gonna damage the black middle class and black family net worth almost immediately.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Exactly....just a "gut belief" about shyt you didn't bother reading because you don't care enough about Black people to read it.

All that other shyt you post is irrelevant. You didn't read shyt yet have a belief. A clear sign of empty headedness, stubbornness, and general laziness.
I literally named policies that are outlined in the document that I agree/disagree with :dead: . Have I read the entire thing no..and NOBODY has .

As far as that not loving black people thing I left alone earlier I’ve literally dedicated the last 15 years of my life to my community in one of the worst zip codes in the countr And not Not on some superficial level .

Don’t conflate my thoughts on some political issue with my love for black people . This is how you end up with nikkas calling Van Jones a c00n when he’s put in more work than 99% of the Coli

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man that shyt went soooo bad for Trump :mjlol:

How did his people let his dumb ass go there? What did they think was gonna happen

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For you to say that, I don’t believe you’ve read it. I’m sorry, but I lived through reaganomics. I know what the fukk I experienced in the 80s. I saw Miss Moore fed me in her home only get caught up in the crack epidemic at the time which was driven by that president. I saw my music teacher who graduated with a degree in musicology from NYU years later, sitting behind the desk as a concierge at the Brooklyn Museum because Reagan cut funding to school arts programs . I lived through that and 60% of what’s in Project 2025 was authored by those who put together Reagan’s economic plan and you want to sit there and tell me” it’s not as bad as the media says” knowing you didn’t read shyt?

fukk outta here! You don’t even love Black people enough to investigate shyt
Mass deportations
Firing hundreds of thousands of federal workers (who're disproportionately black)
Cutting public school funding
Rewriting American history

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Anyone saying Project 2025 isn't that bad is fooling themselves
I think of it as saving ourselves.

Qt5lbEa.jpg
Amazing. If more Americans voted we'd probably have free healthcare and college by now

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This bum ass scrub nikka just mad nobody wanted him up there:mjlol:

No one trying to hear "ba deep ba deep ba deep" for an hour. Since it's a Black organization, he's all fored up and cursing like he's about some shyt. Salty bytch:dead:
you’re not apart of any esteemed organizations with reputations to uphold. you wouldn’t understand.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Average black American aren't even into that shyt like that. Saying Kamala isn't black sounds insane to the average black voter. You ask them what the fukk ADOS or FBA is they couldn't tell you. If he is letting this minority of divisive FBA ADOS types online guide their insight into the black community, I'm for it. They will turn off so many black folks who may have been willing to give them a chance.

Had my aunt over this week, who is politically engaged and votes, and she would laugh in some fool's face telling her Kamala isn't black. This will end up being a massive miscalculation by their campaign if they go this route with black voters.

Trump doesn't care about the black women vote. That's baked in for democrats and they always vote 95% democrat. Trump is going after black folks that were going to stay home and not vote and black men who feel alienated by the democrats. You underestimate this demographic. He is already getting way more of the black vote than republicans typically get at around 15 - 20%. He wont lose any of his base.. everyone knows who trump is. But he could gain a few percentages of those undecided and those who were going to opt out.

A lot of black folks don't think Kamala is black american. Most just dont say anything out of party loyalty. And ironically most of yall were saying Drake wasn't black just a few months ago cause he is mixed. And Drakes pops is a real black man from Memphis.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So now what white folks are doing is how our votes should be measured by?
My LORD! You are dumb as fukk!
Did you drop out the second grade? :what:

The post is implying that if every single black person voted in states that trump won in 2016 then he would have lost. That’s stupid because why would you create a hypothetical situation in which black people vote at 100% and white people didnt?

It also implies that black voters aren’t doing enough despite the fact that we are the most loyal and consistent voter demographic and have nothing to show for it. We vote 80-90% democrat and that’s still not enough.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump doesn't care about the black women vote. That's baked in for democrats and they always vote 95% democrat. Trump is going after black folks that were going to stay home and not vote and black men who feel alienated by the democrats. You underestimate this demographic. He is already getting way more of the black vote than republicans typically get at around 15 - 20%. He wont lose any of his base.. everyone knows who trump is. But he could gain a few percentages of those undecided and those who were going to opt out.

A lot of black folks don't think Kamala is black american. Most just dont say anything out of party loyalty. And ironically most of yall were saying Drake wasn't black just a few months ago cause he is mixed. And Drakes pops is a real black man from Memphis.
Yeah this is fantasy talk. I've never heard anyone offline question Kamalas blackness. You guys are drinking your own kool-aid.