Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
For you to say that, I don’t believe you’ve read it. I’m sorry, but I lived through economics. I know what the fukk I experienced in the 80s. I saw Miss Moore Lisa feed me and our house get caught up in the epidemic at the time which was driven by that president. I saw my music teacher who graduated with a degree in musicology from NYU years later, sitting behind the desk as a concierge at the Brooklyn Museum because Reagan cut funding to school arts programs . I lived through that in 60% of what’s in Project 2025 was authored by those who put together Reagan’s economic plan and you want to sit there and tell me” it’s not as bad as the media says” knowing you didn’t read shyt?

fukk outta here! You don’t even love Black people enough to investigate shyt
No,I do not believe project 2025 is going to send us back to Antebellum America …Do I agree with a majority of it .No. but do I agree that the US sugar program should be ended,The government should leave R&D in aviation to private companies and Digital goods are not securities…yes .

Do I agree that Restorative Justice in schools is a magic bullet? No. But do I think it should be scrapped like Project 2025 suggests ? Absolutely not .

As far as that last sentence I’ll leave it alone

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Oh, so you don't like these terms. What should Black people that built the U.S. call themselves? African American? Anyone can be that. Negro? Colored? You don't seem to like any of the terms that better define us, which is strange for someone who's supposed to be from that lineage.

I don't entertain people who follow trends and dikk ride. You're a man, grow a gotdamn backbone and stop fukkin quoting me, please.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
No,I do not believe
Exactly....just a "gut belief" about shyt you didn't bother reading because you don't care enough about Black people to read it.

All that other shyt you post is irrelevant. You didn't read shyt yet have a belief. A clear sign of empty headedness, stubbornness, and general laziness.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I don't entertain people who follow trends and dikk ride. You're a man, grow a gotdamn backbone and stop fukkin quoting me, please.
It's a simple question. Oh, you're just "regular Black," lol. Ok, good day.

Edit: And you had a problem when some said Black American to describe us, fool. You don't make any sense, You don't like any of the terms to describe FBA. What kind of weird ass game are you playing?

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I think of it as saving ourselves.

Qt5lbEa.jpg
How many white people didn’t vote? :mjlol:

So now it’s not enough that the black people who vote at 90% for one party, now we need to vote at 90% with 100% voter participation just to still get NOTHING in return :mjlol:

It’s funny how black people always have to save the democrats yet can’t even get a black candidate that was actually raised by a black parent :wow:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Saying she went to Howard, as proof that she's culturally Black is crazy

She was raised by her Indian mom

And even if she is, sonwhat?

She didn't have sense enough not to just completely laugh off a question about reparations and say I'm not going to do something that only benefits Black ppl

So shew racially Black, how does that actually benefit Black ppl?

The one where he sidestepped their questions and they cut the show early

wasn't J.Cole and Barack Obama raised by their white mom, is he not black?

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

Daps
How many white people didn’t vote? :mjlol:

So now it’s not enough that the black people who vote at 90% for one party, now we need to vote at 90% with 100% voter participation just to still get NOTHING in return :mjlol:

It’s funny how black people always have to save the democrats yet can’t even get a black candidate that was actually raised by a black parent :wow:
So now what white folks are doing is how our votes should be measured by?
My LORD! You are dumb as fukk!

NYC Rebel

Daps
No,I do not believe project 2025 is going to...
For you to say that, I don’t believe you’ve read it. I’m sorry, but I lived through reaganomics. I know what the fukk I experienced in the 80s. I saw Miss Moore fed me in her home only get caught up in the crack epidemic at the time which was driven by that president. I saw my music teacher who graduated with a degree in musicology from NYU years later, sitting behind the desk as a concierge at the Brooklyn Museum because Reagan cut funding to school arts programs . I lived through that and 60% of what’s in Project 2025 was authored by those who put together Reagan’s economic plan and you want to sit there and tell me” it’s not as bad as the media says” knowing you didn’t read shyt?

fukk outta here! You don’t even love Black people enough to investigate shyt