Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
This was completely unhinged, even for him.

He must be really scraping the bottom for votes. Sad!
Trump got exposed something serious by these black women he was like a cornered rat when pressed to answer and his racism and ducking was glaring and you know that because the agents like Tariq and c00n posters in this thread doing damage control already trying to convince themselves and others that he somehow came out looking good out of this disaster:laff:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I didn't say you weren't Black, I said you were a Black immigrant. Why the fukk you say "FBA/ADOS fakkits" if you were FBA/ADOS, stupid?
Because many of them are bots, cacs in digital Black face, grifters, and a few outliers, dumb enough to follow them. I think you fall into the latter.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Saying she went to Howard, as proof that she's culturally Black is crazy

She was raised by her Indian mom

And even if she is, sonwhat?

She didn't have sense enough not to just completely laugh off a question about reparations and say I'm not going to do something that only benefits Black ppl

So shew racially Black, how does that actually benefit Black ppl?
What fückin video did y'all watch????
CMMjl3l.png

The one where he sidestepped their questions and they cut the show early

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Kamala’s father didn’t claim black because he’s Jamaican .

I’m not really sure why that’s an issue .

I’m sure Obama’s father would’ve classified himself as Kenyan or by whatever ethnic group he belonged to. Just like many black people from outside of here

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I just can’t imagine Biden saying “if you don’t vote for me you ain’t Asian” and still getting the vote.

Can’t imagine Kamala saying “I’m not gonna do something that’s gonna benefit Asians. NO!” And still getting the Asian vote.

When does it end?

different context, republicans are a defecto anti-black political party and have been so for decades running a known racist for re-election.
black folks voting republican ala the leopard eating face party and then acting surprised when they eventually eat their face is why he would say "you ain't black" because it's antithetical to self-preservation.

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

I’m sure Obama’s father would’ve classified himself as Kenyan or by whatever ethnic group he belonged to. Just like many black people from outside of here
He didn't claim black because in 1964 when she was born, race wasn't refined or standardized as it was in the following years.

Why do you think your opinion is greater than facts?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I didn't say you weren't Black, I said you were a Black immigrant. Why the fukk you say "FBA/ADOS fakkits" if you were FBA/ADOS, stupid?

Because I don't give a fukk about ADOS/FBA, are you fukking slow?

Like are you so incompetent and so unable to think critically, as a man, that you think I have to do anything concerning FBA/ADOS?

One movement was started by a bulldagger that ain't did shyt in her whole life and still lives with her parents

The other was started by a sissy who flip flops wherever the wind blows and does his damndest to refer to black people in a manner that would make Storm Thurmond tell him to halt the brakes.

So let me repeat it again: fukk ADOS/FBA, and fukk you. The stupid get no grace from me.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Because many of them are bots, cacs in digital Black face, grifters, and a few outliers, dumb enough to follow them. I think you fall into the latter.
FBA/ADOS is a lineage/ethnicity, fool. It's African American. It's not Tariq. It's 40 million people living in the United States that are descendants of US slaves. That's it.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
But this doesn't insult you?

Yet you don’t find anything insulting or more threatening when someone from the trump administration is advocating for this

Some,maybe most aspects of project 2025 is threatening . Not as threatening as the media is acting like..but I get it .

Which is why I’ll be voting for Kamala Harris in November

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Any african Ive ever met ( and my closest friend is Nigerian) they preface their heritage with their country but they are also completely aware that in America rhey are “black”.

Its not a hard concept to get if youve interacted with any one with lineage from the diaspora that didnt originate in America. Got to look at a lot of these fools in here funny :jbhmm:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

She's never described herself as Black alone.
She has described herself as Black and Indian, which is what she is. She is perceived as a Black woman, as evidenced by the rights attacks on her.

Anyway, this topic is retarded and only seized upon by Black Nativists and right wing white folks.
Show me her claiming and/or celebrating her "Blackness" before she wanted to be POTUS? Howard and AKA doesn't count, we've shown all sorts of cacs, Asians and others there as well, that doesn't make you Black. That article is (purposefully) super vague, and misleading. The fix is in.