Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I’m getting tired of them playing the “save the country” card on nikkas. And just on nikkas. No one else.

It’s insulting as hell at this point.
But this doesn't insult you?
That’s dope that she did that and I don’t doubt your love or passion for it .

I just don’t think the way they handled this situation was good. You correctly intimated that most people don’t care/know about the NABJ…which is why becoming a part of Trumps circus is not a good introduction .

Now we have Indian American trending worldwide .

Yet you don’t find anything insulting or more threatening when someone from the trump administration is advocating for this

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
martin-funny.gif
Why did you respond to that comment with this. :mjpls:

NYC Rebel

Daps
I just don’t think the way they handled this situation was good. You correctly intimated that most people don’t care/know about the NABJ…which is why becoming a part of Trumps circus is not a good introduction .
What you think has nothing to do with ethical journalism. It is a ethical question to ask someone to be their own spokesperson in clarifying their statement. For you to think that you have to consider the person in question is unethical and biased journalism.

For the life of me… The thing I despise about social media is that people talk when they are obviously out of their depth rather than simply taking things in. You are still repeating the same garbage.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
How does an exchange of outwardly saying "I'm going to do this for Blacks" benefit a politician if they haven't been bought and paid for? Every other group who has folks advocating for them have taken advantage of Citizens United (you probably need to do a google search to come back and pretend that you get it) to put dark money into the hands of politicians who pay for their advocacy. What is the dark money Black organization buying these politicians off?
If it’s a dark money deals that gets things done then that should put an end to the idea that we have a moral obligation to vote for her or any politician just because.

Can’t have it both ways

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Kamala Harris policy positions:

Building up the middle class will be a defining goal of my presidency,” Vice President Kamala Harris said at a political event in Atlanta on Tuesday evening.

“When our middle class is strong, America is strong,” the de facto Democratic presidential nominee said to the crowd of more than 10,000 supporters.

And to keep our middle class strong, families need relief from the high cost of living so that they have a chance, not to just to get by, but to get ahead,” she added.

Here’s a look at how Harris may make that happen, based on the policies she advocated for during her first presidential bid in 2020 and as a senator.

One of Harris’ signature proposals as senator — the LIFT the Middle Class Act, or Livable Incomes for Families Today — would have provided an annual tax credit of up to $3,000 per person (or $6,000 per couple) for lower- and middle-income workers, on top of the benefits they already receive.

The size of the credit would have amounted to “significant tax relief,” according to the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

For renters

A present-day version of the LIFT Act may benefit renters the most, as many are part of the income category the tax credit is targeting, according to Francesco D’Ac*nto, an associate professor of finance at Georgetown University.

D’Ac*nto and other experts suggest the LIFT Act might even be a better aid than the 5% rent cap proposal Biden unveiled on July 16. That proposal calls on Congress to cap rent increases from landlords with 50 existing units or more at 5% or risk losing federal tax breaks.

Harris also supported the idea of rent caps at the campaign rally in Atlanta: “We will take on corporate landlords and cap unfair rent increases.”

Child tax credit

"Whereas the last administration gave tax cuts to billionaires, we gave tax cuts to families through the child tax credit, which cut child poverty in America by half,” Harris said

Read the rest:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tariq is about to go insane on Twitter. Gotta protect his boy. :mjpls:
Tweets, 5 hr Spaces, accusations of the sista being a tether because her great, great grandfather said "hello" to a Jamaican, etc.

Good. I hope he keeps exposing the delineation between who is truly for black people and who are the grifters.
:sas2: Wonder how much Twitter and the GOP is paying...

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You ever hear cacs in the US say "he's not white he's British!!":mjlol:

When did black Americans become the only black people, that sounds weird af

Breh now that the world is finally waking up and realizing these right wing wannabe tough guy bigots are the weirdos, we need to have a conversation about the anti-liberal weirdos of the coli.

All these clowns like @Yzak the Tariq Nasheed worshippers, Yvette Carnell, everyone pushing this bizarre "black American" ideology, gatekeeping over who is black, repeating the rhetoric of white supremacists, adapting all this rabid ignorant hillbilly adjacent nonsense about "immigrant in mer kuntry thatd muh ancestors bilt!!!"

These people are fukkin mental and folks know it's fukkin weird but we gotta sit here and act like this "thank God massa took me from the jungle so I can be here" c00nery is now some new front of pro-black thought because they weaponize some shyt about reparations for their own hateful agendas. It's not. Just a bunch of goofy Uncle Toms that formed a clique on the internet.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

NYC Rebel

Daps
If it’s a dark money deals that gets things done then that should put an end to the idea that we have a moral obligation to vote for her or any politician just because.

Can’t have it both ways

Yes, you can. Because in the situation we are in, you can still address black issues with things that benefit Black people without outwardly saying it. The problem with many of you is that you just want to hear it, not knowing that it comes with the cost and a cost we are not even paying, that other groups are paying. Cold switching exists in this country for a reason where how I speak amongst my own it’s not who I bring with me to work. But at the end of the day, Who I am at work gets me paid. We along with politicians have to work with that framework as Black people. That is nothing new, but you want us to do something other than that When it comes to politics.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"When she became a Black person".

They're laughing at the way he said. Just like when he says china funny

Its basically like hearing Jaleel White say "Did I Do That" in 2024. Its hard not to laugh when he starts doing his "Trumpisms". Which points to the fact hes basically a parody at this point:mjlol:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
:umad: I'm verified as black and can trace my family back to South Carolina,
meanwhile yo hoe ass goes into anxiety attack mode trying to find a way to weasel out of a family reunion, fukking bytch.

Step to me if you want to and watch me drop your hoe ass.
I didn't say you weren't Black, I said you were a Black immigrant. Why the fukk would you say "FBA/ADOS fakkits" if you were FBA/ADOS, stupid? You're a tether.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
American politics is a shyt show. You have the “national association of black journalists” who are more concerned with grilling Donald trump (who black people are not going to vote for) than grilling the actual candidate who will get 90% of the black vote. Make it make sense. :why:

they lost a lot more than black votes, some biracial people and their families will definitely feel some type of way about his remarks. his comments on full federal immunity for the police didn't do him any favors either.

Last edited: