Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I posted her birth certificate in which neither one of her parents are black. I think you’re the one not acknowledging facts :heh:

sZbFLGk.png

don't believe your lying eyes folks :comeon:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Simply being Black, let alone half-Black, isn't going to secure the Black vote. It's not 2008 anymore. Since then, FBA has learned there's a lot of anti-FBA sentiment from Black immigrants. Case in point:

:umad: I'm verified as black and can trace my family back to South Carolina,
meanwhile yo hoe ass goes into anxiety attack mode trying to find a way to weasel out of a family reunion, fukking bytch.

Step to me if you want to and watch me drop your hoe ass.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
shut the fukk up.

if you bothered to listen to her speech in atlanta, she talked about a lot more than israel and abortion, the former she only touched upon briefly.

instead of constantly regurgitating the braindead babble of low iq militants on youtube, think for yourself and exercise some critical thought.

:francis:

and she does talk about the issues

the thing is the average breh like the one you quoted doesn't give a shyt

case in point

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
Exactly.

Wasting time interviewing Donald trump who won’t get the black vote but won’t ask kamala why she won’t do anything specifically for black people despite getting 90% of the black vote. This is why politicians don’t respect black voters :francis:

Oh and I won’t forget the gender divide she tried to exploit by specifically thanking black women when she was elected VP instead of simply thanking black people.
I’m getting tired of them playing the “save the country” card on nikkas. And just on nikkas. No one else.

It’s insulting as hell at this point.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Simply being Black, let alone half-Black, isn't going to secure the Black vote. It's not 2008 anymore. Since then, FBA has learned there's a lot of anti-FBA sentiment from Black immigrants. Case in point:

This forum is full of Black immigrants like this being disrespectful towards FBA and trying to tell us how to vote. Your needs are not our needs.
How does an exchange of outwardly saying "I'm going to do this for Blacks" benefit a politician if they haven't been bought and paid for? Every other group who has folks advocating for them have taken advantage of Citizens United (you probably need to do a google search to come back and pretend that you get it) to put dark money into the hands of politicians who pay for their advocacy. What is the dark money Black organization buying these politicians off?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
kamala had no problem asking Black grads from HBCUs to come to the white house the past four years.

Please.....stop pretending that you give a fukk about the field. My son is named after a guy I grew up calling uncle who was assassinated by a letter bomb when I was 14 because he did his job as a journalist. Yall don't know shyt about journalism or the NABJ yet are doing the most talking.

That’s dope that she did that and I don’t doubt your love or passion for it .

I just don’t think the way they handled this situation was good. You correctly intimated that most people don’t care/know about the NABJ…which is why becoming a part of Trumps circus is not a good introduction .

Now we have Indian American trending worldwide .

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Exactly.

Wasting time interviewing Donald trump who won’t get the black vote but won’t ask kamala why she won’t do anything specifically for black people despite getting 90% of the black vote. This is why politicians don’t respect black voters :francis:

Oh and I won’t forget the gender divide she tried to exploit by specifically thanking black women when she was elected VP instead of simply thanking black people.
:lupe:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
It would have been interesting to see where he was going when he wanted her to define it. Not sure he was looking for a gotcha, but maybe he wanted her to confirm what it actually meant

Buh buh maybe he was just tryna be polite!!

Jesus man in 2024 we still got nikkas looking for a sane and reasonable Donald Trump.

Please quit tap dancing for this man. He's a racist white supremacist who gets a kick out of coming to black events just to boast about himself and insult black people. That's all it is. There ain't nothing more to learn about this fat bustard.

fukking pathetic how cowardly people are towards this childish narcissistic jackass. I can't wait to watch Kamala take.off the gloves and wipe the floor with this clown in September.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
That’s dope that she did that and I don’t doubt your love or passion for it .

I just don’t think the way they handled this situation was good. You correctly intimated that most people don’t care/know about the NABJ…which is why becoming a part of Trumps circus is not a good introduction .

Now we have Indian American trending worldwide .
They shouldn’t have interviewed him like you said. He came on here specifically to exploit the democrats pandering her new racial identity.

They wanted to be a part of the circus and they got it.