Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
American politics is a shyt show. You have the “national association of black journalists” who are more concerned with grilling Donald trump (who black people are not going to vote for) than grilling the actual candidate who will get 90% of the black vote. Make it make sense. :why:
The NABJ can’t ask Kamala ..or any Democrat for that matter any hard questions because they’ll be labeled interference running c00ns :unimpressed:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The average black American isn’t into politics period. That’s why the benign neglect policy is still in full effect. To get the black vote all you need to do is sing or dance, no policy or agenda necessary.

Ask your “politically engaged” aunt what she expects Kamala Harris to do in exchange for the black vote and I guarantee she will have the Biden blank stare

joe-biden-presidential-debate.gif
The black folks I'm talking about are those who ared politically engaged. Especially older black folks. Keep trying to convince the ones who actually are black and vote that Kamala isn't black. I'm sure it will work out well.

I'm for it. Because if this is the tactic you choose, you will turn so many folks off. Which is good.
:mjlol:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The NABJ can’t ask Kamala ..or any Democrat for that matter any hard questions because they’ll be labeled interference running c00ns :unimpressed:
kamala had no problem asking Black grads from HBCUs to come to the white house the past four years.

Please.....stop pretending that you give a fukk about the field. My son is named after a guy I grew up calling uncle who was assassinated by a letter bomb when I was 14 because he did his job as a journalist. Yall don't know shyt about journalism or the NABJ yet are doing the most talking.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
American politics is a shyt show. You have the “national association of black journalists” who are more concerned with grilling Donald trump (who black people are not going to vote for) than grilling the actual candidate who will get 90% of the black vote. Make it make sense. :why:

They are also going to speak to Kamala this week.

and, journalists should speak to both candidates running for president.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
That attacking Kamala on race just makes him come across like he is which is ignorant.

Trump can’t help himself though, he’d be smarter to attack her strictly on policy related issues, but he wants to make it about culture wars and I don’t believe that will work this time.

Hilary didn’t take him seriously neither did a lot of her potential voting base. They now do have a point of reference to know what a Trump presidency will look like.

Trump taking cheap shots at Kamala and her race and that kinda shyt might ignite his base but it also will turn off a lot of female voters and moderates that might be leaning one way or another.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Democrats made a mistake trying to run her as a "Black" Woman. It does 2 things

1. Alienate Black people who don't appreciate the weird pandering, and the disrespect
2. Gives openings for the other side to call it out and ruin her credibility

For the love of God, just talk about the policies you will bring to the table.
You gotta have policies to talk about them. All she talks about is abortion and Israel. People are concerned with the economy and the border, she wants zero part of that discussion.:francis:

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Simply being Black, let alone half-Black, isn't going to secure the Black vote. It's not 2008 anymore. Since then, FBA has learned there's a lot of anti-FBA sentiment from Black immigrants. Case in point:

:yeshrug:sorry, where I'm from Jamaicans are considered black. I get you ADOS/FBA fakkits wanna try and g-check blackness, but that shyt'll get you slapped up with the quickness. You should be concerned cause I know you don't have hands.
This forum is full of Black immigrants like this being disrespectful towards FBA and trying to tell us how to vote. Your needs are not our needs.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
I just can’t imagine Biden saying “if you don’t vote for me you ain’t Asian” and still getting the vote.

Can’t imagine Kamala saying “I’m not gonna do something that’s gonna benefit Asians. NO!” And still getting the Asian vote.

When does it end?
Exactly.

Wasting time interviewing Donald trump who won’t get the black vote but won’t ask kamala why she won’t do anything specifically for black people despite getting 90% of the black vote. This is why politicians don’t respect black voters :francis:

Oh and I won’t forget the gender divide she tried to exploit by specifically thanking black women when she was elected VP instead of simply thanking black people.

Daps
You gotta have policies to talk about them. All she talks about is abortion and Israel. People are concerned with the economy and the border, she wants zero part of that discussion.:francis:
shut the fukk up.

if you bothered to listen to her speech in atlanta, she talked about a lot more than israel and abortion, the former she only touched upon briefly.

instead of constantly regurgitating the braindead babble of low iq militants on youtube, think for yourself and exercise some critical thought.

:francis: