Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Average black American aren't even into that shyt like that. Saying Kamala isn't black sounds insane to the average black voter. You ask them what the fukk ADOS or FBA is they couldn't tell you. If he is letting this minority of divisive FBA ADOS types online guide their insight into the black community, I'm for it. They will turn off so many black folks who may have been willing to give them a chance.

Had my aunt over this week, who is politically engaged and votes, and she would laugh in some fool's face telling her Kamala isn't black. This will end up being a massive miscalculation by their campaign if they go this route with black voters.
The average black American isn’t into politics period. That’s why the benign neglect policy is still in full effect. To get the black vote all you need to do is sing or dance, no policy or agenda necessary.

Ask your “politically engaged” aunt what she expects Kamala Harris to do in exchange for the black vote and I guarantee she will have the Biden blank stare

joe-biden-presidential-debate.gif

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Alot of the FBA/ADOS movement comes from bots.

I had a back in forth debate with someone on twitter months back who tried to deny the existence of Africans being brought to America. Somehow, he forgot to change the language settings and errantly posted 8 russian language posts.

IMG-7505.jpg

I aired him out and he immediately removed them and hasn't responded to me since. What he doesn't realize is that the number of responses are still showing although he deleted them. :krs:

Two things.....most of these things are bots and you have outlier dummies stupid enough to buy into it.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The average black American isn’t into politics period. That’s why the benign neglect policy is still in full effect. To get the black vote all you need to do is sing or dance, no policy or agenda necessary.

Ask your “politically engaged” aunt what she expects Kamala Harris to do in exchange for the black vote and I guarantee she will have the Biden blank stare

like clockwork

ya'll just love repeating and generalizing black folks.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Are we going to actually get to the issues in this election:francis: you know; Inflation, War, Education, Health etc:snoop:
American politics is a shyt show. You have the “national association of black journalists” who are more concerned with grilling Donald trump (who black people are not going to vote for) than grilling the actual candidate who will get 90% of the black vote. Make it make sense. :why:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The line of question is meant to allow someone to be their own spokesperson. I have a journalism degree, and those questions were not editorial questions.
WTF insane shyt is this?

This is how far down the toilet American journalism has gone. Yall think asking someone to clarify something is an attack in this country. Meanwhile, that is normal journalism in other industrialized nations.

My LORD.....this is sad as fukk.
You have a degree in journalism so you know that you know that you cannot manage all personalities the same way during an interview.

This was not the way to handle him . Nobody gained anything positive out of that . Trump looks like a fool because he is one and that platform the NABJ gave him just became a part of Trumps circus.

You think the NABJ higher-ups are sitting around giving high fives to each other right now ?

NYC Rebel

Daps

How does an exchange of outwardly saying "I'm going to do this for Blacks" benefit a politician if they haven't been bought and paid for? Every other group who has folks advocating for them have taken advantage of Citizens United (you probably need to do a google search to come back and pretend that you get it) to put dark money into the hands of politicians who pay for their advocacy. What is the dark money Black organization buying these politicians off?

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Boule crowd is a fukking embarrassment. Not one question about Project 2025. Only people who care about Vance is white Democratic women and on the cusp white women from the GOP. No one Black really cares about that idiot outside of P2025. 5 questions for Vance. Idiotic.

as soon as the interviewer mentioned project 2025 they got signaled that he had to leave.

NYC Rebel

Daps
You have a degree in journalism so you know that you know that you cannot manage all personalities the same way during an interview.
What the fukk? Asking someone to make a clarifying statement is asking them to make a clarifying statement. Yes....you manage them all the same way. What type of kiddie gloves shyt are you talking?

What journalism school are you trained at to tell me that asking clarifying questions should be managed based on ones personality? Where is that taught?