Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk are some of you retards defining "recent"? her time at Howard was nearly 40 years ago :mjlol:

If you just woke up today and decided to start following politics then just say that instead of looking like a dumb fakkit
Cats bringing up a white delta that crossed a few years ago like that was the norm 40 years ago.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I posted her birth certificate in which neither one of her parents are black. I think you’re the one not acknowledging facts :heh:
THESE are the facts:

For most of America's early history, the government only recognized two racial classifications, white or colored. Due to immigration laws of the time, those deemed colored were often stripped of their American citizenship[clarification needed] or denied the ability to become citizens. For these reasons, various South Asians in America took the government to court to try to be considered white instead of colored.[2] After advocacy from the Indian American community, the racial category of Asian Indian was finally introduced in the 1980 U.S. census.

As I said before, much of the racial and national ambuguity was corrected after 1964.

Why are you trying to punish me for being well read and caring about how race works in this country, thinking you speaking from "your gut" of opinion carries the same weight?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The fukk are you talking about? She is a black woman born to a black man and Asian mother.. She is culturally black, she’s a black aka by way of a hbcu

Matter of fact she’s more black than you :mjlol:

Ain't you Indian and Jamaican too? Seems like I touched a nerve:pachaha:

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Democrats made a mistake trying to run her as a "Black" Woman. It does 2 things

1. Alienate Black people who don't appreciate the weird pandering, and the disrespect
2. Gives openings for the other side to call it out and ruin her credibility

For the love of God, just talk about the policies you will bring to the table.
Do they have any? Very serious question. They've been quiet on inflation, housing prices, universal healthcare and immigration. Things that affect the average American across all racial lines. It should be illegal to run for President on talking points alone.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I’m neither, I am black tho, what about you? :mjgrin:

200w.gif