Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy my Jamaican roommate in the Marines had a heated discussion about this back in 99. He was telling me he's Jamaican not Black and I was telling him when them pigs pull you over you gonna be Black. Breh got out before me and I guess some crazy shyt happened to him because when I got out and we linked up he said "Chief" you was right. 🤦🏿‍♂️
This is why the blackness narrative is such a simple minded construct that needs to be left in the 20th century along with negro, colored, etc

1. The same people like Jamaicans that we black Americans call “black” not only do they not see themselves as black, but they have anti-black American sentiments because they (like a lot of “black” groups) think black Americans are “lazy”

2. The same people we call “black” don’t even identity as black in their countries. For instance, we call Nigerians black but Nigerians identify as their nationality and their specific ethnic group such as Igbo, Yoruba, etc.

3. We keep propagating a racist ideal which is the “one-drop rule” to force a racial identity onto people that they themselves reject.

4. People of African descent are far too diverse to be grouped into a monolithic category like “black”

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Asking for clarity of his remarks is an ambush?
Yall dudes are something else in here.
Bro let’s be serious

That line of questioning was only meant to get one kind of reaction from Trump The crazy unhinged shyt we got.You don’t manage that kind of personality with that style of questioning. We see time after time how that dude reacts when pushed in a corner ..It was an ambush that ended up making EVERYONE look goofy .

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Democrats made a mistake trying to run her as a "Black" Woman. It does 2 things

1. Alienate Black people who don't appreciate the weird pandering, and the disrespect
2. Gives openings for the other side to call it out and ruin her credibility

For the love of God, just talk about the policies you will bring to the table.

Facts. That Black angle is going to ruin her campaign. Leave all that Hip-Hop, A.K.A., Howard grad shyt in the bushes :snoop:

Last edited:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Bro let’s be serious

That line of questioning was only meant to get one kind of reaction from Trump The crazy unhinged shyt we got.You don’t manage that kind of personality with that style of questioning. We see time after time how that dude reacts when pushed in a corner ..It was an ambush that ended up make EVERYONE looking goofy .
The line of question is meant to allow someone to be their own spokesperson. I have a journalism degree, and those questions were not editorial questions.
WTF insane shyt is this?

This is how far down the toilet American journalism has gone. Yall think asking someone to clarify something is an attack in this country. Meanwhile, that is normal journalism in other industrialized nations.

My LORD.....this is sad as fukk.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Crazy to see you putting your pride to the side. You’re one of the biggest haters of everything Jamaican.

Even saying her ADOS/FBA status is irrelevant..just yesterday you asked a Trump supporter if he was ADOS/FBA.

This election cycle is really bringing the growth out of y’all :ehh:

I still think ADOS/FBA is important for specific repair but I'm not dumb enough to not vote or vote for Trump.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This is why the blackness narrative is such a simple minded construct that needs to be left in the 20th century along with negro, colored, etc

1. The same people like Jamaicans that we black Americans call “black” not only do they not see themselves as black, but they have anti-black American sentiments because they (like a lot of “black” groups) think black Americans are “lazy”

2. The same people we call “black” don’t even identity as black in their countries. For instance, we call Nigerians black but Nigerians identify as their nationality and their specific ethnic group such as Igbo, Yoruba, etc.

3. We keep propagating a racist ideal which is the “one-drop rule” to force a racial identity onto people that they themselves reject.

4. People of African descent are far too diverse to be grouped into a monolithic category like “black”

You should have made this your opening argument.

You believe the only "Black" people are ADOS people.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Whatever works for you, because you won't be moved in light of facts, but @Matt504 already put in the work I intended to do

For most of America's early history, the government only recognized two racial classifications, white or colored. Due to immigration laws of the time, those deemed colored were often stripped of their American citizenship[clarification needed] or denied the ability to become citizens. For these reasons, various South Asians in America took the government to court to try to be considered white instead of colored.[2] After advocacy from the Indian American community, the racial category of Asian Indian was finally introduced in the 1980 U.S. census.
I literally posted the census categories for you. We’re talking about census categories in the 1960s, not the 1890s.

The bold proves my point, nobody wanted to be black because of how black Americans were treated. They identified as white despite being treated like shyt by white Americans. They thought changing their racial category would actually make a difference.

Kamala’s mother chose to identify as Caucasian instead of “other” :mjpls:

Kamala’s father chose to identify as “Jamaican” instead of “negro” :mjpls:

What is there to discuss at this point?

How do 2 nonblack parents have a black child? :skip:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Democrats made a mistake trying to run her as a "Black" Woman. It does 2 things

1. Alienate Black people who don't appreciate the weird pandering, and the disrespect
2. Gives openings for the other side to call it out and ruin her credibility

For the love of God, just talk about the policies you will bring to the table.
The fukk are you talking about? She is a black woman born to a black man and Asian mother.. She is culturally black, she’s a black aka by way of a hbcu

Matter of fact she’s more black than you :mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kamala said she will bring back the child tax credit up from 2,000 per child to 3,600 per child under 5 and 3,000 for children 5-17.

That will directly put money in poor Black folks hands.

Basically doubling tax refunds for working class folks.

Plus they will increase the Earned income tax credit.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Average black American aren't even into that shyt like that. Saying Kamala isn't black sounds insane to the average black voter. You ask them what the fukk ADOS or FBA is they couldn't tell you. If he is letting this minority of divisive FBA ADOS types online guide their insight into the black community, I'm for it. They will turn off so many black folks who may have been willing to give them a chance.

Had my aunt over this week, who is politically engaged and votes, and she would laugh in some fool's face telling her Kamala isn't black. This will end up being a massive miscalculation by their campaign if they go this route with black voters.

Kamala looked like an extra on the set of Krush Groove when she was at Howard.

ADOS/FBA :mjlol:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Kamala said she will bring back the child tax credit up from 2,000 per child to 3,600 per child under 5 and 3,000 for children 5-17.

That will directly put money in poor Black folks hands.

Basically doubling tax refunds for working class folks.

Plus they will increase the Earned income tax credit.
People will find a reason to complain about this, just watch.