Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Daps
They should’ve had different ppl up there if they were gonna invite trump.

they tried to ambush him and went full crazy trump

now you have a former president saying something that a lot of black ppl thinking in the back of their minds about Kamala.
shut the fukk up and speak for yourself. majority of black people got kamala’s back.

:unimpressed:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Black people who immigrated to America during Jim Crow/segregation immediately realized that the United States is a ethnostate where black Americans are second-class citizens subjected to targeted violence and systematic discrimination.

They took one look at how black Americans were treated and quickly tried to distance themselves by claiming their nationality as a race or simply lying as Kamala’s mother did. They weren’t “black” they’re “Jamaican” or “Nigerian”

Some of them changed their race to “black” after the progress made after the civil rights movement when it was safer especially when going to HBCUs because now they want to fit in with the negroes.

According to this census, the races were white, negro, Indian (American), japanese, Chinese, Filipino, other. I don’t think negro changed to black until post civil rights movement.

So her Indian mother chose to put Caucasian instead of “other” or even “negro” and her father put “Jamaican” instead of “negro”

Kamala was raised by her “Caucasian” mother. Why would she identify as black? :skip:
Whatever works for you, because you won't be moved in light of facts

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Boule crowd is a fukking embarrassment. Not one question about Project 2025. Only people who care about Vance is white Democratic women and on the cusp white women from the GOP. No one Black really cares about that idiot outside of P2025. 5 questions for Vance. Idiotic.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
We know she's not FBA/ADOS you are claiming that she is not Black not at all.

Stop arguing like a bytch.
Many of the FBA/ADOS chatter are being driven by Russian bots on twitter.

While I do think many Black immigrants come to the US trained in the arts of anti-black american marketing that was fed to them, so the blowback from that is somewhat warranted, you falling for the propaganda is no different than the immigrants trained in that marketing I spoke of.

Swallowing that shyt whole.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Man hell nah, a white man should NEVER tell black folks who ain’t “black enough”

We about to really see who is a racc00n in these streets

:gucci:

We already voted for a white man that did exactly that .

so was I a c00n then or is that different?

The only thing this conference did was show two things . Trump is unhinged and brought back the “Is Kamala really black “ conversation up on a bigger stage .

This is why black journalists are upset .. a lot of them don’t think this is a good look.

Guess they c00ns too

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Trump is a sociopath and the host was overwhelmed.

I get it...there's so much that you can do more than to hit him with undeniable facts.

There's a lot of dumb people in America.

Trump is banking on them.

I have a fear that most Americans are fukkin retarded.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

GT2D-e_bwAEDnxj

GT14QLVbsAAytlT

:mjlol:this whole argument about whether or not she is black just goes to show you why can't take the average mfer on here seriously.

I never came across people so out of touch.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Trump courting the Yvette Carnell/Tariq Nasheed vote is weird
Average black American aren't even into that shyt like that. Saying Kamala isn't black sounds insane to the average black voter. You ask them what the fukk ADOS or FBA is they couldn't tell you. If he is letting this minority of divisive FBA ADOS types online guide their insight into the black community, I'm for it. They will turn off so many black folks who may have been willing to give them a chance.

Had my aunt over this week, who is politically engaged and votes, and she would laugh in some fool's face telling her Kamala isn't black. This will end up being a massive miscalculation by their campaign if they go this route with black voters.