Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
They should’ve had different ppl up there if they were gonna invite trump.

they tried to ambush him and went full crazy trump

now you have a former president saying something that a lot of black ppl thinking in the back of their minds about Kamala.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
So they had a Caucasian designation but didn’t have “Asian”?
They didn’t. Wasnt many here at the time.

I’m curious to know more about this. I’m going to do much more research but my cousin who is born here in the early 60s dad had Nigerian on his birth certificate. Racial and nationality designations weren’t defined like that in the 60s. By the time I was born in the 70s, my dad, although born in Nigeria, had black as his designation

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If you can’t post evidence of her identifying as black prior to running for president then you’re just making up a narrative. Post the evidence or concede your argument.

If you quote his post the quote my response as well. I’ll tell you the same thing I told him. Kamalas parents came to one of the most racist states during segregation. They socialized and attended black American events because that’s all they could attend. It wasn’t a choice.

Kamala_Birth_Certificate.jpg

It’s right there in black and white.

Her mother said her race is “Caucasian”
And her father said his race is “Jamaican”
what up with her indian momma tryin to pass for "caucasian"???? :whoo:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

THIS IS A 100% LIE!!! There is NO PROBLEM with the audio. is ALREADY LYING. I am in the room. The announcer has spoken several times. The music is playing. The Trump campaign is FLAT OUT LYING.

@TrumpWarRoom
President Trump has been waiting backstage for NABJ to fix their audio issues.

I’m told that Trump is demanding that NABJ not do the live fact checking and that’s why the event hasn’t started yet “We’re in a standoff”
2:00 PM · Jul 31, 2024

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Indians were considered Caucasians before the Indian designation was rolled out after 65.

I really wish folks were more educated on how race and nationality were defined in this country.

For most of America's early history, the government only recognized two racial classifications, white or colored. Due to immigration laws of the time, those deemed colored were often stripped of their American citizenship[clarification needed] or denied the ability to become citizens. For these reasons, various South Asians in America took the government to court to try to be considered white instead of colored.[2] After advocacy from the Indian American community, the racial category of Asian Indian was finally introduced in the 1980 U.S. census.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If you can’t post evidence of her identifying as black prior to running for president then you’re just making up a narrative. Post the evidence or concede your argument.

If you quote his post the quote my response as well. I’ll tell you the same thing I told him. Kamalas parents came to one of the most racist states during segregation. They socialized and attended black American events because that’s all they could attend. It wasn’t a choice.

It’s right there in black and white.

Her mother said her race is “Caucasian”
And her father said his race is “Jamaican”
The evidence was quoted in the post. You're being intellectually dishonest, as always, and ignoring it because it hurts your 'argument.'

You have yet to post a single piece of evidence to prove your claim that she identified only as Asian until she entered politics. You also claim that her family only socialized and attended Black American activities because they couldn't do anything else, which is another thing you have failed to substantiate. Your entire argument is based on motivated reasoning and nothing else. You know you can't prove what you're claiming, because you don't really believe what you're saying, and you know that this is a stupid argument, but you need something to mask your real intentions.

The certificate doesn't prove anything either given the time period.

They didn’t. Wasnt many here at the time.

I’m curious to know more about this. I’m going to do much more research but my cousin who is born here in the early 60s dad had Nigerian on his birth certificate. Racial and nationality designations weren’t defined like that in the 60s. By the time I was born in the 70s, my dad, although born in Nigeria, had black as his designation

You can find a lot of the changes in here about designations and how they changed through the years.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
We know she's not FBA/ADOS you are claiming that she is not Black not at all.

Stop arguing like a bytch.

Crazy to see you putting your pride to the side. You’re one of the biggest haters of everything Jamaican.

Even saying her ADOS/FBA status is irrelevant..just yesterday you asked a Trump supporter if he was ADOS/FBA.

This election cycle is really bringing the growth out of y’all :ehh: