Daps
Kamala_Birth_Certificate.jpg

Thecoli: Kamala is black because her father is Jamaican! :to:

Kamala’s father: I ain’t black, I’m Jamaican :mjpls:

Kamala’s mother: I’m Caucasian :troll:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Time for the ignore list. You don't get to cherry pick what I say just for the sake of argument.
Of course you’re going to ignore me because I aired you out. You spent all that time saying he made effort then when pointing out that he didn’t show up the other seven years and showing up right now, so it benefits him, that’s not actual effort. Go tuck your tail and hide. You’re a clown. I pointed out a clear flaw in your reasoning. That is not effort that you spent so much time calling it as such.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

Thecoli: Kamala is black because her father is Jamaican! :to:

Kamala’s father: I ain’t black, I’m Jamaican :mjpls:

Kamala’s mother: I’m Caucasian :troll:
You think they had designations for Indians before 1965?

shyt was extremely murky back then. A lot of those designations came after 1965 with the EEOC act

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
If you can’t post evidence of her identifying as black prior to running for president then you’re just making up a narrative. Post the evidence or concede your argument.

If you quote his post the quote my response as well. I’ll tell you the same thing I told him. Kamalas parents came to one of the most racist states during segregation. They socialized and attended black American events because that’s all they could attend. It wasn’t a choice.

It’s right there in black and white.

Her mother said her race is “Caucasian”
And her father said his race is “Jamaican”
Indians were and still are in some cases genetically classified as caucasians, so not sure the point there. Racial classifications have greatly improved since 1964 in state and federal censuses. I can understand a black man from Jamaica putting Jamaican in 1964 America. President Obama’s birth certificate, his father puts African for his race. It wasn’t and isnt straightforward for foreign blacks to delineate themselves on these forms.
You think they had designations for Indians before 1965?

shyt was extremely murky back then. A lot of those designations came after 1965 with the EEOC act
Yep. I still don’t expect nuance to be acknowledged on this topic but this is the truth of the matter

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no evidence of this claim other than people repeating it.
trump is a malignant narcissist, a pathological liar, and a sociopath who creates his own reality. he's never been "scared" of debating kamala, because his brain can't process a scenario where he loses

the only people scared are his campaign managers, who know he's gonna say something awful

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Joe Biden said you ain't Black if you don't vote for him...did he receive backlash from AfricanAmericans?
Lemme be contrarian a bit

Biden said that and nothing really happened to him. So why would these “She’s Indian, she’s not Black” attacks affect Kamala??

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Liars usually do

Applaud that black woman she wasn't with the sidestepping and smoke screen word salads Trump does to never answer questions. that's the energy every journalist should have for these politicians..
anyone know her name?

rachel scott. she works for ABC.