Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I haven't watched this spectacle yet, but it was weird that some NABJ members like April Ryan were upset simply at the invite when the NABJ has been inviting him there for years. Roland and the like can be upset about how it was handled, but once the invite was accepted, reneging would have made the leadership look unserious.

That's because they weren't upset about the invite, they were upset that he accepted it ESPECIALLY considering Kamala's scheduling conflict that prevented her from attending.

it looked good for them to continually extend the invite knowing he wouldn't show because it gives the appearance that he's afraid. This is a classic case of a dog catching the car he was chasing

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That's my point. Now he is showing up which supports my statement that he's making an effort
That's not effort. That's a matter of convenience.
In what world would I call missing 6 workouts and making the 7th one "effort?"

:camby:

Yall just say any dumb old thing in here.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just say you’re voting for Trump and not voting at all. And all my time in this board you have never discussed policy. Even to the point, you accused me of backing Biden when I had my eye on Steve Bannon since 2014 before Biden presidency. You just aint it dog.

IM NOT VOTING.

:mjlol:DID YOU THINK THIS WAS SOMETHING I HID?

IM JUST HERE FOR THE CHAOS.

fukk THAT OLD CAC AND THIS OLD HOE
:devil:
:evil:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Some of my folks are apart of the South Florida NABJ Chapter, one of them is in Chicago now. I'm looking forward to hearing her outlook on all of this

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That's not effort. That's a matter of convenience.
In what world would I call missing 6 workouts and making the 7th one "effort?"

:camby:

Yall just say any dumb old thing in here.
If you actually read my entire statement which i wrote twice I clearly said both times "or at least wants to give the appearance of making that effort."

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I just watched the video ...

How does a journalist asking questions not understand what one of their questions means? :what:

:francis:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjpls:

(3 Jan 2017) Five Indian-American members of Congress were sworn in on Tuesday, including California Sen. Kamala Harris and Rep. Pramila Jayapal from Washington state.
Seven new members of the Senate joined those who won re-election in receiving the oath of office from Vice President Joe Biden.

:devil:
:evil:

1:17:57

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
If you actually read my entire statement which I write two I clearly said both times "or at least wants to give the appearance of making that effort."
"at least wanting to give the appearance of making that effort" has zero to do with you saying "he's made an effort."
Make up your mind and stop talking out of both sides of your mouth. An "appearance of making effort" isn't effort at all.

That's like a father who didn't do shyt for a kid at all showing up to their graduation. YOU....were spending time saying you are nourished by that appearance in your posts. :camby:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
"at least wanting to give the appearance of making that effort" has zero to do with you saying "he's made an effort."
Make up your mind and stop talking out of both sides of your mouth. An "appearance of making effort" isn't effort at all.

That's like a father who didn't do shyt for a kid at all showing up to their graduation. YOU....were spending time saying you are nourished by that appearance in your posts. :camby:
Time for the ignore list. You don't get to cherry pick what I say just for the sake of argument.