Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
He has clearly been making an effort to reach out or at least have the appearance that he is reaching out to black people in spaces that Democrats don't.

We've been seeing this from Trump. That's why he had been making an emphasis that he will be appearing at the event and Harris wanted to appear remotely due to scheduling.

His efforts to "reach out" included being in spaces with black rappers, that's a far cry from volunteering to a Q/A at a damn NABJ convention.

They've been inviting him every year since 2016, he could have easily skipped this one too

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He's trying to use the obama playbook from 2008 on Kamela Harris about the birth certificate. Its crazy for a white man to suggest that someone isn't African American. I went to the 100 Black Men of America conference in SF I think in 2011 and I saw Kamela Harris speak at the event. That women is black, aint no two ways about it. She's a hustler.
Joe Biden said you ain't Black if you don't vote for him...did he receive backlash from AfricanAmericans?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yeah. That debate might need a revamp. Trump is gonna walk all over her. And that’s not because he knows what he’s saying or doing but because he’s an energetic vortex of bullshyt.

We've had to deal with this guy in politics for damn near a decade and the lesson people keep failing to learn is DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIM.

He got the NABJ looking crazy, there's in fighting and turmoil and it took less than 40 minutes to accomplish that after the decades of credibility they've built.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

:mjpls:

(3 Jan 2017) Five Indian-American members of Congress were sworn in on Tuesday, including California Sen. Kamala Harris and Rep. Pramila Jayapal from Washington state.
Seven new members of the Senate joined those who won re-election in receiving the oath of office from Vice President Joe Biden.

:devil:
:evil:

Just say you’re voting for Trump and not voting at all. And all my time in this board you have never discussed policy. Even to the point, you accused me of backing Biden when I had my eye on Steve Bannon since 2014 before Biden presidency. You just aint it dog.

GMoney

Nostalgia Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Abundance
I haven't watched this spectacle yet, but it was weird that some NABJ members like April Ryan were upset simply at the invite when the NABJ has been inviting him there for years. Roland and the like can be upset about how it was handled, but once the invite was accepted, reneging would have made the leadership look unserious.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Yes, she was asked a question in 2019. She didn't just start identifying as Black in 2019.

I'm sure you're going to back up your claim in bold by posting actual evidence.

I'll just quote @Professor Emeritus post from the last thread on this manufactured concern.
If you can’t post evidence of her identifying as black prior to running for president then you’re just making up a narrative. Post the evidence or concede your argument.

If you quote his post the quote my response as well. I’ll tell you the same thing I told him. Kamalas parents came to one of the most racist states during segregation. They socialized and attended black American events because that’s all they could attend. It wasn’t a choice.

Kamala_Birth_Certificate.jpg

It’s right there in black and white.

Her mother said her race is “Caucasian”
And her father said his race is “Jamaican”

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
this dude HATES answering direct questions.
Liars usually do
did ya'll see this newest clip? this shyt is BRUTAL

the interviewer straight ETHERED him to his face :picard:

he literally said he was the best president for black folks since abraham lincoln.

Applaud that black woman she wasn't with the sidestepping and smoke screen word salads Trump does to never answer questions. that's the energy every journalist should have for these politicians..
anyone know her name?