Trump at the National Association of Black Journalists: Kamala aint black

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Everything about this was bizarre. No clue why he was there or what he thought he was going to gain

Have you seen the "he's afraid to debate Kamala" rhetoric?

If nothing else, the NABJ interview put that idea to bed.

Someone had the bright idea to put him up against an all woman panel and now that he's dog walked them, you got Black people on twitter saying "they should have had Roland Martin (a man) up there"

They fumbled this shyt on so many levels that it's hard to keep track.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Someone had the bright idea to put him up against an all woman panel and now that he's dog walked them, you got Black people on twitter saying "they should have had Roland Martin (a man) up there"

Hold on, I didn't watch but they didn't have any Brehs on the panel? How did Roland take that?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
GT2K3TLWwAAGve6.jpg%3Alarge

Daps

After I watching the whole panel, I thought it made both Trump and the journalists look incredibly stupid, but I would like to know which points/answers (in totality) he made that corresponded with a dog walking?

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

He is afraid to debate her. The only debate he's been willing to do in the last 4 years was a half dead Biden. He knows that debating won't help him.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
idk why but Trump saying "turn Black" reminds me of that Atlanta episode where black man is identifying as a White man :dead:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It’s crazy, but I know for a fact that much of the questioning around Kamala and the ADOS stuff is Russian bot driven.

I had a back and forth with some clown who said Blacks in America aren’t originally from Africa and he forgot to turn off his Russian bot posts.

All 8 posts that followed his comments to me were in Russian. I think he removed it when I aired his ass out because I can’t see it anymore but he never replied to me from that moment on.

Trump clearly has the script on those plans to create chaos among Blacks here in the U.S. along with the Russian propaganda pushing the chaos .

Damn shame some of yall are letting Trump put a battery in your backs

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
He is afraid to debate her. The only debate he's been willing to do in the last 4 years was a half dead Biden. He knows that debating won't help him.

There's no evidence of this claim other than people repeating it. If he's afraid of ONE Kamala, why in the world would he voluntarily go toe to toe with (2) 3 Black women?

It's a claim that just doesn't make sense anymore after today's performance.