☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No YOU are c00ning talking about my people doing poorer academically , educationally than undocumented workers. I bet you Mexicans talking that bullshyt. Show me a Mexican American college? You must be out your damn mind and get a hard on belittling black people like this
This is what you support :50CentUMad:

Illegals can get IN STATE TUITION now :wow:

Some States Resist Offering Tuition Breaks to Undocumented Immigrants

NA-CG604A_UNDOC_9U_20150728164211.jpg

:scust:

States Must Expand Higher-Education Opportunities for Undocumented Students - Center for American Progress

TXDreamAct-webfig1.png

@panopticon WTF is wrong with these dudes? :dahell:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
black Americans raised generations through honest dignified low skilled labor.

we were the service class in this country until barely 30-40 years ago.

That fed us, allowed us to educate our kids and seek an honest life in a society that barely treated us as fully human.

Now, blacks can't find ANY stock in those jobs.
Wtf are you talking about?

I grew up in South LA. My neighborhood was 50/50 black and Mexican and ALL the functioning black folks (non drug users) had better jobs. While my mom went to data entry, Maria from downstairs worked as a nanny for......wait for it.....ME.

When I was 15 1/2 my first job was at McDonald's. I worked the cash register. Paisas worked in the basement doing stock and if they got lucky cook or drive thru.

I'm in my 30s and they still work there :damn:

Yall nikkas trippin

I asked who in this bytch is competing with illegals and not a single person said shyt yet.

If your bytch ass can come on here or use Twitter or an espn app you already ahead of an illegal. And since most black I know can use a fukking iPad. Nope them nikkas have not passed us up

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Wtf are you talking about?

I grew up in South LA. My neighborhood was 50/50 black and Mexican and ALL the functioning black folks (non drug users) had better jobs. While my mom went to data entry, Maria from downstairs worked as a nanny for......wait for it.....ME.

When I was 15 1/2 my first job was at McDonald's. I worked the cash register. Paisas worked in the basement doing stock and if they got lucky cook or drive thru.

I'm in my 30s and they still work there :damn:

Yall nikkas trippin

And now black people can't even get those jobs like they used to:
How Restaurants Hire Undocumented Workers

:snooze:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And when Hispanics get these job and move up, they aren't looking to help a black person get their foot in the door. They practice strong group economics and black people aren't part of the plan. If you work around mexicans you gotta be on your toes cause they will rat your ass out and get you fired for anything cause they view your job as something one of their people could be doing.
This is the story of black labor in Southern California, Texas, Chicago, and Miami.

Chicago:

Black Workers’ Suit Accuses Job Agency of Favoring Hispanic Applicants

www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-discrimination-temporary-staffing-1207-biz-20161206-story.html

Los Angeles:

BLACKS: “IMMIGRATION SHOULD NOT BE AT OUR EXPENSE” - Los Angeles Sentinel

www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-construction-trump/

Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist, but the group most likely to benefit from it is black men

Texas:

Houston firm gave unfair preference to Spanish speakers, EEOC alleges :whatyoumean:

(this is a liberal publication too:smile: The Two Sides of Immigration Policy

In Texas, undocumented immigrants have no shortage of work

Miami:

Workplace Discrimination And Lawsuit | Florida Employment Discrimination Lawyers

Immigrants get work permits, Americans get worked up

Alabama:

Black leadership group protests 'disastrous effects of illegal immigration to the black community'

Georgia:

More than 10,000 illegal immigrants in Georgia apply for reprieve from deportation

An Immigration Raid Aids Blacks -- For a Time

Georgia restaurants report labor shortages after passage of anti-illegal immigration law

and on and on and on...

Employment Discrimination's New Face: Spanish Speakers Preferred

Bilingual education as it relates to African-Americans: the Ebonics debate

Even When Black Unemployment Is At Record Lows, It's Dangerously High

Democrats' immigration dogma is damaging African-American communities | Opinion

The Two Sides of Immigration Policy

Black America, Face the Facts on Illegal Immigration | RealClearPolitics

Unskilled Workers Lose Out to Immigrants - NYTimes.com

The Workforce Is Even More Divided by Race Than You Think - The Atlantic

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A RECENT RESEARCH PAPER FOUND THAT BILINGUAL JOB REQUIREMENTS HURTS BLACK LABOR!

THE (UN)INTENDED CONSEQUENCES OF BILINGUAL EMPLOYMENT POLICIES | Du Bois Review: Social Science Research on Race | Cambridge Core

Recent immigration and migration patterns have altered the ethnoracial composition of Alameda County, California. Sociopolitical leaders have struggled to adjust to these changes. In an effort to facilitate limited English speakers’ access to critical municipal services, Oakland—the largest municipal in Alameda County—passed an Equal Access to Services Ordinance on May 8, 2001, which is a groundbreaking language access legislation for the City of Oakland’s public administration. Using data from the 2000 Census and the 2005–2011 American Community Survey, this study examines the impact of bilingual employment policies on the ethnoracial segmentation of Alameda County workers. Logistic regression reveals that bilingual employment policies have reorganized both targeted (i.e., public contact) and non-targeted occupations within the local government public administration sector. Specifically, Spanish/Chinese bilingual speakers made gains in the public administration sector (the intended effects), while Black monolingual English speakers experienced losses (the unintended effects). The representation of Black monolingual English speakers in public contact jobs within the local government public administration sector declined by as much as 18 percentage points after the implementation of the nation’s first municipal-level bilingual employment policy. The impact of bilingual employment policies on the East Bay’s Black/Brown relations and African American’s hold on low-skilled jobs in service industries is examined.

How does anyone defend this???????? :mindblown:

@Raymond Burrr @Red Shield @Michael's Black Son @Trajan @Sukairain @YouMadd? @SupremexKing @#1 pick @Clutch Robinson @Cat piss martini @AndroidHero @Pirius Black @ba'al @panopticon

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This post is on some Inception shyt.

You’re implying people are c00ns for not wanting illegal immigration and are Trump supporters but at the same time you’re telling people to pull themselves up by their bootstraps instead of complaining which is DEFINITELY a cac tactic through and through.
Sorry you feel that way...continue using other minorities as the excuse if it makes you feel better, y'all

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
give Trump the money because $5Billion is about .15% of spending bill, the shutdown is hurting Americans, while a wall wouldn't
But obviously, it's not about who hurting, it's about not giving the other side victory/talking point

As this thread shows, the american people lost because they are convinced by these politicians that a non-political decision, like a country having a secure border, is political
Not even the blatant flipflop by politicians on securing the border waking people up

Using the small percentage of deaths at the hand of illegals to justify not building a wall is like folks using the large percentage of Chicago deaths of Blackmen by other Blackmen to deflect from deaths by police. It's irrelevant and disingenuous because both situations are affecting citizens. We could address both border and visa problems, not need to choose either

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
You can't abuse this notion of refugee status for 40 years dude.

Everyone has a story.

I've worked with PhD students who had to leave because they couldn't find jobs that sponsored them or their deadline to leave was rushing towards them if they couldn't find a job in time. THATS who we should be protecting.

My parents paid a MASSIVE fee to get their citizenship, and take a test that I helped quiz them on...

Now illegals just want to jump the line?

Enough is enough.

Im' not supporting a wall, but I'm not asking for leniency either.

You can't even take residency in Mexico that easily. The USA has some of the most lax laws in the world with this shyt.
As a legal immigrant that's what Im tryna tell nikkas. It's HARD to get in here legally. Illegals just think because they don't like their country they can get asylum foh

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Election coming up and hes desperate to get any votes he can.:russell:

Of course there will be dumb Negus who fall for it and vote for the party that out rightly hates your guts instead of the one that pretends not to.

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
Election coming up and hes desperate to get any votes he can.:russell:

Of course there will be dumb Negus who fall for it and vote for the party that out rightly hates your guts instead of the one that pretends not to.
Both parties hate you. Vote for interests not feelings. If a crackas interest lines up with mines I can support it.Plain and simple fukk if Im not liked. That's the problem with you nikkas you wanna be liked not successful

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Both sides have good people :mjpls::troll:

Honestly im sick of the whole debate and this shutdown is petty

Give them until dec 31st to get here. Give them legal residency but non citizen status...bus them to wyoming montana and the dakotas with no benefits then build the wall and be done with it