Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Trump ain't lying...Still fukk Trump though...

Stop caping for people that don't come to save you...

American DOS that cape for immigrants are dumb as fukk...

These people coming to get a check...they ain't coming to be friends with us...

They ain't coming to have a revolution with us...

They coming to get their check...

Focus on your check...don't focus on what the fukk they going through...we in the belly of the beast...the Great Satan...anybody that wanna join the Great Satan ain't your friend...anybody that sees the United States as an opportunity to get ahead...and they leave their country to come here...ain't your friend...they are not...

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Napolean, I don't know what you're worried about. US born Mexicans aren't really doing well but you think illegal immigrants from Central America are gonna take all the good jobs?

I'm not in favor of unrestricted immigration but I don't think Mexicans and Central Americans are socially mobile enough to pose a threat in the job field

they do pose a threat to people with less education and less skills and nap presented the proof but either way your argument is disingenuous, the overarching issue is that black people are being asked to vote for candidates whose main mission in life is to grant health care, scholarships, work visas and citizenship to these mexicans and central americans that you claim are socially immobile and on top of that are proposing to increase immigration in the future, and this is after Hispanics have outnumbered black people

so you need to explain what is in it for black people, what are black people going to gain from the immigration polices proposed by the party opposing trump?

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
so you need to explain what is in it for black people, what are black people going to gain from the immigration polices proposed by the party opposing trump?

We should let the immigrants in because it's the right thing to do!

They are colored...we are colored...

We are like the almost same thing!

And their life is SO SO HARD...and us Americans are so privileged and have so much...

We can give them a better life...

Why not let them in this great country...where there is chronic unemployment and underemployment and everybody that is millennial is going to be poorer than their parents...and we have a student debt crisis so education is pointless...

Just let them in...

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Please explain this to the “educated” posters in Higher Learning. I swear it’s like teaching quantum physics to Forest Gump. I mean the bolded is all that needs to be said. The fact people can’t get such a simple concept is frightening :picard:

the cognitive dissonance is off the hook, these dudes write essays on how "pull yourself by your bootstraps" arguments are racist and wrong, but when it comes to illegal immigrants all of sudden the same exact "pull yourself by your bootstraps" comes out like its nothing

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
dont you live somewhere in asia?

let me explain whats going on since youve been up at your desk posting in the coli

illegals do not work in the fields picking lettuce, illegals use fake documentation to apply to all types of jobs

secondly, black people are at the bottom academically, economically and unfortunately black people are not as tight knit as some other groups and a lot of times black people have lesser numbers, so in a lot of factories, food places and retail, a black person has a harder time getting into entry level jobs then a latino because latinos, including the ones that are here legally look out for themselves more than black people look out for each other

so overall the black person at the lower end of the education/skills spectrum is experiencing a different dynamic then educated negroes

its truly disgusting how educated negroes are so willing to ignore whats going on at the bottom and bragging about having jobs in white corporate america, you're a snob and you are not on code
I do live in Asia ...because educationally, academically and economically I'm not completing with paisas

There's just no fukking way. fukk all this there's over 10k posters on here. I want a show of hands, who in here is getting passed up by some paisas

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Getting passed up by some cacs is one thing. Getting passed up by some broke undocumented workers is another . The government doesnt protect them, they target them and they use the same govt programs. You lose to them I'm not blaming them I'm blaming your failed parents. You better slap your moms for not doing her job. Ain't no excuses when you speak the native language.

And don't give me that my mom worked 2 jobs cause there's did too or they were in bed pregnant with a 5th child.

Nah naaaaah I don't believe my people are losing out to paisas, that's a lie. Cacs must be in here

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I do live in Asia ...because educationally, academically and economically I'm not completing with paisas

There's just no fukking way. fukk all this there's over 10k posters on here. I want a show of hands, who in here is getting passed up by some paisas

well first of all, i dont even know what a piasa is, but according to urban dictionary its somebody from columbia

second this isnt about individuals, but its about the collective impact on black people, part of the code that we need to have is that black people look out for each other, so even if i myself am not going through something, im looking out for other black people. so your posts and your questions are off code

thirdly, you are in asia so you dont know whats going on

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Getting passed up by some cacs is one thing. Getting passed up by some broke undocumented workers is another . The government doesnt protect them, they target them and they use the same govt programs. You lose to them I'm not blaming them I'm blaming your failed parents. You better slap your moms for not doing her job. Ain't no excuses when you speak the native language.

And don't give me that my mom worked 2 jobs cause there's did too or they were in bed pregnant with a 5th child.

Nah naaaaah I don't believe my people are losing out to paisas, that's a lie. Cacs must be in here

you're c00ning, just stop, you're embarrassing yourself

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
well first of all, i dont even know what a piasa is, but according to urban dictionary its somebody from columbia

second this isnt about individuals, but its about the collective impact on black people, part of the code that we need to have is that black people look out for each other, so even if i myself am not going through something, im looking out for other black people. so your posts and your questions are off code

thirdly, you are in asia so you dont know whats going on

It's an undocumented Mexican

I might live here but it doesn't mean I don't go home. I was just in Cali a few months ago

Any nikka losing to a paisa I ain't blaming no one but they parents. You can't blame the system when that sam!e system on they neck. Be fukking accountable for your failure that's the only way it'll get better

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
It's an undocumented Mexican

I might live herhere but it doesn't mean I don't go home. I was just in Cali a few months ago

Any nikka losing to a paisa I ain't blaming no one but they parents. You can't blame the system when that said!e system on they neck. Be fukking accountable about your failure that's the only way it'll get better

your're a clown

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
No YOU are c00ning talking about my people doing poorer academically , educationally than undocumented workers. I bet you Mexicans talking that bullshyt. Show me a Mexican American college? You must be out your damn mind and get a hard on belittling black people like this

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
No YOU are c00ning talking about my people doing poorer academically , educationally than undocumented workers. I bet you Mexicans talking that bullshyt. Show me a Mexican American college? You must be out your damn mind and get a hard on belittling black people like this

:mjlol:

are you mentally stable?