Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A lot of y’all really don’t want to face the fact.

No one is telling you to hate illegals.

But your citizenship is supposed to mean something. And y’all love getting punked out of it.

It’s like y’all hate America so much y’all don’t even want to remember you are one.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Both sides have good people :mjpls::troll:

Honestly im sick of the whole debate and this shutdown is petty

Give them until dec 31st to get here. Give them legal residency but non citizen status...bus them to wyoming montana and the dakotas with no benefits then build the wall and be done with it
Thing is. We try to do amnesty every 15-20 years and nothing changes.

Reagan thought that would work and nothing changed. More just kept coming.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Thing is. We try to do amnesty every 15-20 years and nothing changes.

Reagan thought that would work and nothing changed. More just kept coming.

I get it but this debate is silly. Just let them in move them to sparsely populated areas with no benefits and tell them good luck vaya con dios. If they can build little communities for themselves good for them. If they cant then well they were "fleeing gangs" and should be grateful to be safe but in -20 degree winters.

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I can't stand a fukking black elitist. You blavity ass hoes care for no one but yourselves. I have a degree but a few of my cousins don't. So its just fukk them, I got mine, my only threat are these corporate cacs. Gtfo.
You nikkas are useless to the black race, as if uneducated blacks concerns are meaningless because their fight isn't your fight. Why the fukk should blue collar blacks give a fukk about your struggle when you don't give a fukk about theirs? :dahell:
I want all our people to get their piece of the pie. Selfish, worthless ass hoes:scust:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Baby steps. Brown people are in a better position to come for the top than we are if anything. Gotta have some leverage or some self sufficiency before you step to someone. Brown people have numbers (in several states), they’re relatively self sufficient compared to other minority races and they run the (legal and underground) economy in several major US cities. In comparison, black people are small in numbers, not even remotely self sufficient outside of the rural south and our labor is increasingly becoming disposable
They also have countries defending them and supporting them.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He ain't lying, this should already be understood. Remember that letter from Queen Coretta and our other leaders back in 91 to Orrin Hatch. Now I'm wondering why these leaders (Maxine, Stacey, Keisha) and them left the script and cape for them illegals?? Heck, orange-head probably got that knowledge from her.

CSK-on-Illegals.png

CSK-on-Illegals-2.png

The Forgotten Letter of Coretta Scott King | HuffPost

It should be no surprise, therefore, that these demands for economic justice were taken up by the wife of Martin Luther King, who in 1991 joined with eight CEO’s of America’s leading African American organizations to oppose Republican Senator Orin Hatch’s bill to do away with sanctions against employers who persisted in hiring illegal aliens as a means of discriminating and reducing the wages of against African Americans.

“We are concerned, Senator Hatch” Coretta Scott King wrote in her now largely forgotten letter, “That your proposed remedy…will cause another problem—the revival of …discrimination against black and brown U.S. documented workers, in favor of cheap labor.”

Flashback: Corretta Scott King warned illegals would take black jobs

Flashback: Corretta Scott King warned illegals would take black jobs

Corretta Scott King, wife of the slain civil rights leader, warned way back in 1991 that illegal immigration would rob jobs from poor blacks and Hispanics, echoing a new anti-immigration reform ad on national TV.

In a July 9, 1991, letter to Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, she and eight other civil rights and labor officials worried that businesses would look past low-wage minorities and hire even-lower wage illegals, increasing black and Hispanic unemployment.
:ohhh:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
As a legal immigrant that's what Im tryna tell nikkas. It's HARD to get in here legally. Illegals just think because they don't like their country they can get asylum foh
Facts

I was born here but my mom came over from Guyana LEGALLY with my grandfather when she was 15

Took her over a decade to become a citizen

I remember growing up watching her study for the final citizenship test

A test that most American citizens born here would fail miserably

It's hard to get here the legit way. Why should my mom be subjected to such intense screening while central americans can just hop/swim over

That's not fair no matter what anyone says

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Election coming up and hes desperate to get any votes he can.:russell:

Of course there will be dumb Negus who fall for it and vote for the party that out rightly hates your guts instead of the one that pretends not to.
You know they both hate you yet you still play their game like the pseudo-intellectual lemming you are smh

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
The issue is older folks in our communities are helping their grown children - in additon to trying to keep a roof over there head - and food on the table.

Their children who went to college- are looking for work, need help in general -- or trying to pay off debt - and their working class parents are helping.

I can tell alot of the people on this site are not black American - nor ever lived in any black neighborhood. The ones with poor and middle class people together.

I'm not talking about the black ones with immigrants - black ones or others - I'm talking about a black American neighborhood.

Cause, y'all on the outside looking in thinking y'all know what these people do and dont do.

I have family retired from GM and still struggling cause its not enough - cause they children and grandchildren - or health bills that exceed what they are covered for.

I have two Uncles in their ealry 60,s who just started driving school and city buses to make extra - and they both retired from GM - and their children have degrees.

One undergrad Howard and grad degree from NYU. The other undergrad Xavier and grad degree Michigan. My uncles are trying to make sure they pay off those loans and not have their children in debt for the rest of their lives.

Just imagine illegals got to places like Michigan and Ohio - we would be fukked up even more.

They’re already in Ohio. Entire neighborhoods that used to be black/white or predominantly black are now latino. It’s no wonder that Ohio turned red during the 2016 elections. It was heading that way and Trump just pushed it over the line.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Facts

I was born here but my mom came over from Guyana LEGALLY with my grandfather when she was 15

Took her over a decade to become a citizen

I remember growing up watching her study for the final citizenship test

A test that most American citizens born here would fail miserably

It's hard to get here the legit way. Why should my mom be subjected to such intense screening while central americans can just hop/swim over

That's not fair no matter what anyone says
You forget. Those fees to become a citizen are very expensive.

Daps
Low Quality Posting
Intetesting how so many black people agree with the sentiment that illegal immigrants are a threat to African Americans without even realizing that they are supporting the white man’s narrative that illegals with no education or skill set are in the same category/level as black Americans.

You never see the white man comparing illegals to any other ethnicity or race besides black people because they put black people and uneducated illegals in the same category and black people roll with it.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Intetesting how so many black people agree with the sentiment that illegal immigrants are a threat to African Americans without even realizing that they are supporting the white man’s narrative that illegals with no education or skill set are in the same category/level as black Americans.

You never see the white man comparing illegals to any other ethnicity or race besides black people because they put black people and uneducated illegals in the same category and black people roll with it.
Yet ANOTHER pseudo-intellectual deflection

The self hate in these posts is blatantly obvious

Daps

It’s reality. We’re at the bottom economically

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
the cognitive dissonance is off the hook, these dudes write essays on how "pull yourself by your bootstraps" arguments are racist and wrong, but when it comes to illegal immigrants all of sudden the same exact "pull yourself by your bootstraps" comes out like its nothing

That's the liberal racism nikkas are talking about.