Trump Address: Illegal Immigrants are a threat to African-Americans

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Getting passed up by some cacs is one thing. Getting passed up by some broke undocumented workers is another . The government doesnt protect them, they target them and they use the same govt programs. You lose to them I'm not blaming them I'm blaming your failed parents. You better slap your moms for not doing her job. Ain't no excuses when you speak the native language.

And don't give me that my mom worked 2 jobs cause there's did too or they were in bed pregnant with a 5th child.

Nah naaaaah I don't believe my people are losing out to paisas, that's a lie. Cacs must be in here

I don’t directly compete with illegal immigrants. But the Economist in me won’t allow me to ignore the bigger picture. Under the laws of capitalism we all can’t be rich (1%). We all can’t be upper middle class (10%). We all can’t be middle class (40-50%). Somebody has to be lower middle class and working class. Somebody has to work some of these lower level jobs. If even one person loses a job to an illegal than it’s not right.

Lower class Americans and blue collar workers deserve a chance at employment without having to suffer rampant wage deflation or opportunities being denied because illegal immigrants will work a relatively good paying job for half the pay. When did the rights of people from Venezuela and Honduras start superseding that of our own citizens? :patrice: When did that happen? :patrice: Especially the poorest and most deserving people in the country. They already don’t have shyt to their name and now they gotta compete with people that should not even be here? What’s fair or right about that? They shouldn’t have to compete with millions of desperate third world laborers the same way we shouldn’t have to compete with millions of H1b visas for jobs that supposedly can’t be filled with American workers. The cynic in me will always feel like the media and their backers are driving this narrative to get as many cheap laborers in the country as possible to lower wages to absolute ground. There’s so much focus on Mexico and the border. Why? America bombs the Middle East every day. Thousands of women and children dead over there. Thousands of people dying every day in West Africa and barely a blip in the media. Everyone barely notices the poverty and death toll in poor Southeast Asian countries. Hell, they don’t even say shyt about the other countries in South and Central America as if Brazil, Peru, Colombia, etc. aren’t extremely fukked up. They just constantly focus on Mexico. If they can turn a blind eye to all of that, the elite in Washington don’t care. They want voters and cheap workers. That’s all this Mexico shyt is about.

Last edited:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Getting passed up by some cacs is one thing. Getting passed up by some broke undocumented workers is another . The government doesnt protect them, they target them and they use the same govt programs. You lose to them I'm not blaming them I'm blaming your failed parents. You better slap your moms for not doing her job. Ain't no excuses when you speak the native language.

And don't give me that my mom worked 2 jobs cause there's did too or they were in bed pregnant with a 5th child.

Nah naaaaah I don't believe my people are losing out to paisas, that's a lie. Cacs must be in here
:mjpls:
We need to grab our bootstraps..
No excuses for being poor in the trenches with illegals when you speak English... Take some personal responsibility...
Black parents are to blame imo...

:pachaha:Immigration debates always expose the agents on the left.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
A Caribbean talking shyt about AAs. Never seen that before. You hiring AAs in your restaurant breh?

Cacs is one thing ..... Immigrants from China and Nigeria aka cream of the crop aka from big money is another. I'll even give a pass to a immigrant who took asylum or won the lotto (migration term), cause they go through a process screening and are weeded out, when they get here they come with a chip on their shoulder having gone through all that.

But you losing out to an undocumented worker from hondorus that can barely speak English????

Nah son that's where I draw the line. fukk that, folks need to be called out. I'mma need names , an interview , how this happen and what have they been doing for 21 years. This would need to be addressed and certainly people held accountable. Parents Shamed

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
A Caribbean talking shyt about AAs. Never seen that before. You hiring AAs in your restaurant breh?

Cacs is one thing ..... Immigrants from China and Nigeria aka cream of the crop aka from big money is another. I'll even give a pass to a immigrant who took asylum or won the lotto (migration term), cause they go through a process screening and are weeded out, when they get here they come with a chip on their shoulder having gone through all that.

But you losing out to an undocumented worker from hondorus that can barely speak English????

Nah son that's where I draw the line. fukk that, folks need to be called out. I'mma need names , an interview , how this happen and what have they been doing for 21 years. This would need to be addressed and certainly people held accountable. Parents Shamed

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:mjpls:
We need to grab our bootstraps..
No excuses for being poor in the trenches with illegals when you speak English... Take some personal responsibility...
Black parents are to blame imo...

:pachaha:Immigration debates always expose the agents on the left.
Correct.

Who are you blaming?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I don’t directly compete with illegal immigrants. But the Economist in me won’t allow me to ignore the bigger picture. Under the laws of capitalism we all can’t be rich (1%). We all can’t be upper middle class (10%). We all can’t be middle class (40-50%). Somebody has to be lower middle class and working class. Somebody has to work some of these lower level jobs. If even one person loses a job to an illegal than it’s not right.

Lower class Americans and blue collar workers deserve a chance at employment without having to suffer rampant wage deflation or opportunities being denied because illegal immigrants will work a relatively good paying job for half the pay. When did the rights of people from Venezuela and Honduras start superseding that of our own citizens? :patrice: When did that happen? :patrice: Especially the poorest and most deserving people in the country. They already don’t have shyt to their name and now they gotta compete with people that should not even be here? What’s fair or right about that? They shouldn’t have to compete with millions of desperate third world laborers the same way we shouldn’t have to compete with millions of H1b visas for jobs that supposedly can’t be filled with American workers. The cynic in me will always feel like the media and their backers are driving this narrative to get as many cheap laborers in the country as possible to lower wages to absolute ground.
You have a point however the vast majority of people that are losing out are In the rural areas. Blacks are concentrated in the cities. Billy Bob is more likely to lose out. But thats on them to complain

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Correct.

Who are you blaming?
For what exactly?
Actually doesn't matter, I'm blaming white supremacy for all of it...:ufdup:
Letting a foreign workforce in to more easily exclude nikkas at the bottom is just another WS play.
Favoring employees in the market who speak Spanish is another.
Increasing the size of the brown voting block to surreptitiously reduce black political clout is a power play
:ahh:and as a bonus WS know these immigrants don't fukk with or respect nikkas.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
For what exactly?
Actually doesn't matter, I'm blaming white supremacy for all of it...:ufdup:
Unfortunately this excuse isn't going to work this time. Not with this group who are fleeing their home because of WS. Who are just s hated and a 8 billion dollar wall and the military is being deployed on them. They are under the same boot. So if they are passing us under the same system who's doing what wrong. I wanna hear it from your mouth

Because I don't believe it. On average we are for sure more well off then them, but since you want to argue otherwise...who is to blame for this and you can't use the system this time.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Napolean, I don't know what you're worried about. US born Mexicans aren't really doing well but you think illegal immigrants from Central America are gonna take all the good jobs?

I'm not in favor of unrestricted immigration but I don't think Mexicans and Central Americans are socially mobile enough to pose a threat in the job field
After 40 years, what are unskilled black workers supposed to do?

They can't work for illegal wages or in dangerous conditions without legal protections or benefits.

So they should be undercut by illegals? Word?

And then once illegals take root, they just hire other non-citizens and lock out blacks as their labor standards rise.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh, mexico is a former spanish colony that engaged in oppression and slavery against native americans and africans, there is no reason why any african person would give 2 fuks that they lost some land fair and square according to european rules of war

the people who the land actually belongs never went anywhere, they are still in california, mexico has no claim to the land except that it was theirs by the declarations of the king of spain and the pope
holy shyt...I'm stealing this :ohhh: :wow: :whoo: :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Trump ain't lying...Still fukk Trump though...

Stop caping for people that don't come to save you...

American DOS that cape for immigrants are dumb as fukk...

These people coming to get a check...they ain't coming to be friends with us...

They ain't coming to have a revolution with us...

They coming to get their check...

Focus on your check...don't focus on what the fukk they going through...we in the belly of the beast...the Great Satan...anybody that wanna join the Great Satan ain't your friend...anybody that sees the United States as an opportunity to get ahead...and they leave their country to come here...ain't your friend...they are not...
the problem is with illegal immigrants

My problem is...just cause they're hiking across the border people want leniency

...but if they came in through an airport without a passport, they're not getting in the country...so whats the frigging difference?!? :mindblown:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We should let the immigrants in because it's the right thing to do!

They are colored...we are colored...

We are like the almost same thing!

And their life is SO SO HARD...and us Americans are so privileged and have so much...

We can give them a better life...

Why not let them in this great country...where there is chronic unemployment and underemployment and everybody that is millennial is going to be poorer than their parents...and we have a student debt crisis so education is pointless...

Just let them in...
You can't abuse this notion of refugee status for 40 years dude.

Everyone has a story.

I've worked with PhD students who had to leave because they couldn't find jobs that sponsored them or their deadline to leave was rushing towards them if they couldn't find a job in time. THATS who we should be protecting.

My parents paid a MASSIVE fee to get their citizenship, and take a test that I helped quiz them on...

Now illegals just want to jump the line?

Enough is enough.

Im' not supporting a wall, but I'm not asking for leniency either.

You can't even take residency in Mexico that easily. The USA has some of the most lax laws in the world with this shyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I do live in Asia ...because educationally, academically and economically I'm not completing with paisas

There's just no fukking way. fukk all this there's over 10k posters on here. I want a show of hands, who in here is getting passed up by some paisas
black Americans raised generations through honest dignified low skilled labor.

we were the service class in this country until barely 30-40 years ago.

That fed us, allowed us to educate our kids and seek an honest life in a society that barely treated us as fully human.

Now, blacks can't find ANY stock in those jobs.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Unfortunately this excuse isn't going to work this time. Not with this group who are fleeing their home because of WS. Who are just as hated and a 8 billion dollar wall and the military is being deployed on them. They are under the same boot. So if they are passing us under the same system who's doing what wrong. I wanna hear it from your mouth

Because I don't believe it. On average we are for sure more well off then them, but since you want to argue otherwise...who is to blame for this and you can't use the system this time.
Seinfeld-Leaving.gif