True Life: I'm Addicted to Weed

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
if u dont know that weed was made illegal in the 1930's for racist ass reasons u lost

And that somehow justifies it's widespread use today? Lol talking to weed heads is hilarity. Of course this ends once I log off because the overall retardation of critical thinking displaced by drug users is overwhelming to actually entertain off line.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i'm a marijuana addict. it may not be chemically addictive, as all 14 year olds will tell you, but if you love the feeling of getting high, it's addictive...because you'll keep getting high. i've been smoking for 10 years and loved all of it. been smoking every day for about 8 years, more or less.

it's obviously easier to function as an addict than an alcoholic, and even moreso in regards to crackheads and dope fiends. which makes it harder to quit, actually. because you can get high, work a full day, come home, get high, repeat. it's a subtle trap

i'm not happy about this at all and i need to quit. a few months ago i accepted i was addicted but didn't want to quit. now i want to quit, or at least i'm beginning to.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
i'm a marijuana addict. it may not be chemically addictive, as all 14 year olds will tell you, but if you love the feeling of getting high, it's addictive...because you'll keep getting high. i've been smoking for 10 years and loved all of it. been smoking every day for about 8 years, more or less.

it's obviously easier to function as an addict than an alcoholic, and even moreso in regards to crackheads and dope fiends. which makes it harder to quit, actually. because you can get high, work a full day, come home, get high, repeat. it's a subtle trap

i'm not happy about this at all and i need to quit. a few months ago i accepted i was addicted but didn't want to quit. now i want to quit, or at least i'm beginning to.

:manny:

:win:

I don't mean to exploit your story but

350px-CheckmateProper.jpg

Chilliando

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to do mandated outpatient rehab for 6 months... It sucked, but i never violated... Best believe once i graduated it was on and poppin once again... Definitely can get addicted to weed... As long as it ain't affecting ur finances or ur personal relationships to much.... I say toke up...

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Someone nailed it when they mentioned how with some drugs their body simply wont let them quit, which is why you see so many opiate addictions and the like. that stuff is hard to deal with on alot of levels because people who pop pills for x amount of years and then suddenly stop its like having the flu for a week, not to mention your testosterone gets depleted, your brain also has no more serotonin or endorphins or whatever so that you can feel happy again.

with weed, when i worked with kids i definately notice when these kids self medicate on a constant basis i saw shyt like paranoia, lazyness and the need to be isolated. for some of these kids it was their only fukking motivation and it was sad. someone here nailed it when they said they couldnt sleep for a week and was very irritable etc, those are all signals of when the body no longer has something the brain doesnt know how to react to it.

do people get addicted to weed? before i was working in group homes id say probably no, but after that, i saw they would show the same withdrawl symptoms and levels of anger and saddness and depression as any other opiate addict. so who knows.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Ive been smoking weed for about 15 years now.....growing it for about 7 years......yes it is addictive and you can form an addiction to it......to say that the case to make it legal is weak is laughable and you probably do not know how powerful this medicine truly is.....I hate when nikkaz try to come of high and mighty when they are completely misinformed......

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
its a drug for sure. i wouldn't be actin retarded in public if i wasn't high as fukk. its fun though.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:shaq2:

Lol I mean that's why I never got into drugs because the rationalization from you dudes is hilarious.

1. Marijuana enthusiasts can never let marijuana stand on it's own. If I state marijuana is dangerous, your response is some irrelevant rant into how much safer it is for you than tobacco or alcohol and in this case crack.

Logic fail.

2. You are really sitting here and arguing there are no physiological changes that occur from chronic marijuana use?

:dwillhuh:
:heh:

this ol "I'm better than you cuz I don't smoke" ass nikka. Weed isn't physically addictive and leads to no long term health problems, even from chronic use. So shut the fukk up breh, you walking around breathing city air you're doing more damage to your lungs than a lifetime of weed smoking

:smugdraper:

edit: If you can't handle weed you were gonna get addicted to something else anyway :pacspit:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
And that somehow justifies it's widespread use today? Lol talking to weed heads is hilarity. Of course this ends once I log off because the overall retardation of critical thinking displaced by drug users is overwhelming to actually entertain off line.
I always see this common trait exhibited by "straight edge" people, the need to feel superior to other people (in this case "drug users"). Weed isn't a drug, I could go blaze two blunts to the dome and out debate your retarded ass.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I always see this common trait exhibited by "straight edge" people, the need to feel superior to other people (in this case "drug users"). Weed isn't a drug, I could go blaze two blunts to the dome and out debate your retarded ass.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Because I am superior to you. You believe your drug is the answer to your problems. You would lose a debate sober or under the influence, but like a true addict you don't trust your abilities in it's sober state. You don't even believe in yourself. :jawalrus: