True Life: I'm Addicted to Weed

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Marijuana + Addiction .......... I can't even remember the last time I've seen those two words together.......

Breh, said a seizure from mj withdrawal ..... :heh:

Saka

Pro
Daps
Breh i just recently took a 6 month break :heh:, summertime came around an i hadda roll up some fire though:smoker: .

Daps
The misconception about it is that: Because weed is a drug that doesnt create a sense of addiction when smoking, people think that it is impossible to get addicted to it. But human nature proves that you can get addicted to anything. It depends on alot of things but you can indeed get addicted to weed....if youre a total loser. Man I havent smoked in 2 months. Although I miss it I'm not jonesing. I see myself not smoking as much because I only like exo and cant fukk with mids reggies or dirty ass NY sour.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
The misconception about it is that: Because weed is a drug that doesnt create a sense of addiction when smoking, people think that it is impossible to get addicted to it. But human nature proves that you can get addicted to anything. It depends on alot of things but you can indeed get addicted to weed....if youre a total loser.

people also get addicted to collecting wooden benches and iron spoons from the 17th century

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Marijuana + Addiction .......... I can't even remember the last time I've seen those two words together.......

Breh, said a seizure from mj withdrawal ..... :heh:

right, wtf :what:

a psychological dependancy is nothing compared to physical dependancy,
if anything its like a habit..

If anything im more productive with marijuan, im 1000 times more
creative and proactive, it eliminates procrastination and gives me a
unique perspective in approaching any situation.
ALL of my best
work in school was done under the influence :sitdown:

smoke an L and watch a movie, read a book, paint a picture,
do some shyt u normally do and watch magic unfold.
I dont steal or do anything illegal to get weed :sitdown:

besides sell weed

Saka

Pro
Daps
The message here is everything in moderation. :myman: If used appropriately the erb is a beautiful thing brehs :to:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Saw this was coming on, turned to MTV....

The. I sparked a blunt, hit the coli, turned the tv off, and forgot until I saw this thread. Maybe I should have been on this episode.

LOUDaffair

TrippyDREAD...
Daps
Reppin
3rd Ward New Orleans, Louisiana 504 ...
I need to quit for like 2 months again than pick it back up real shyt..that lil break you take from weed than picking it back up again. After those 2 months it be like the first time you getting high again though >>>> :ahh:

:rudy: if you nikkas smoking mid though I can't even feel that shyt no more.