True Life: I'm Addicted to Weed

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
1. If weed is addictive, the addiction is a joke. I've stopped after years with ease. It's all mental, alot of stoners don't believe it's ever a good time to quit. And I mean think about it....if you can afford it and it's not affecting your daily production why stop???.of course for job interviews, other than that I see no reason...especially when I go home and see millions of alcohol/beer commercials. If America has made it a common practice to have a drink after a hard day of work, why can't I smoke a blunt filled with a substance that is even less harmful. Sickening double standard.

Again the argument for marijuana legalization is a weak one and those who compare it to alcohol and tobacco have zero knowledge of law and history.

:birdman:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Lmfao at you fools comparing calling up your bum ass low-life dealer, withdrawing your c-note, going to his/her house, buying whatever to eating fried chicken and vacuuming your house.

None of those actions are illegal except one.

sexual_chocolate-vi.gif

:aicmon: you steppin your way into neg territory now. The fukk does illegality have to do with when its plenty of LEGAL substances out there to become addicted to

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
weed rules i think i'll go get high right now

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again the argument for marijuana legalization is a weak one and those who compare it to alcohol and tobacco have zero knowledge of law and history.

:birdman:

:what:

Actually, I'm fully capable of comparing the current marijuana laws to those of alcohol and tobacco whilst being aware of Dupont's hand in criminalizing marijuana.

shyt's not that deep my man.