True Life: I'm Addicted to Weed

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Because I am superior to you. You believe your drug is the answer to your problems. You would lose a debate sober or under the influence, but like a true addict you don't trust your abilities in it's sober state. You don't even believe in yourself. :jawalrus:
It is the answer to your problems though, friend. You need weed more than anyone here. I guess I'll smoke more for you. :pachaha:

:umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Annoying in this particular thread = dropping knowledge that most people don't want to hear, but NEED to hear.

This is where you call me a troll?

No you sound stupid, tryna be all high and mighty talmbout "drug users this and that" fukk that, unless you are totally perfect you have no right to pass judgment on other people for what they do. Especially if they are productive citizens contributing to the good of society. Weed is not a great thing to do, but it has been criminalized unfairly just so smart asses like you can point the finger and say what somebody else is doing wrong. Worry about your life and your transgressions not others.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
*lights L*

*hands L to wesley pipes*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3kgjzUsDeg"]De La Soul - Me, Myself And I - YouTube[/ame]

:stylin:

How do you listen to any music made by pothead drug addicts, friend? :russ:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
*lights L*

*hands L to wesley pipes*

De La Soul - Me, Myself And I - YouTube

:stylin:

How do you listen to any music made by pothead drug addicts, friend? :russ:

:youngsabo:

Assumptions young grasshopper. Only hoodlums listening to that jungle music. Also that is the weakest call in the marijuana playbook. Since you have no logical argument your only hope is to find those against in some hypocritical stance. Next you'll ask if I drink alcohol or smoke tobacco.

:russ:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Homey this nikka hung out with Ja Rule apparently and probably dropped some X and did questionable things......pay him no attention.....

:childplease:

The Ja Rule story goes like this. I was a young college promoter. He was in town and we made sure dude was comfortable for the night. He's lame as fukk though. Bro thought it was still 2000 acting all cocky.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:youngsabo:

Assumptions young grasshopper. Only hoodlums listening to that jungle music. Also that is the weakest call in the marijuana playbook. Since you have no logical argument your only hope is to find those against in some hypocritical stance. Next you'll ask if I drink alcohol or smoke tobacco.

:russ:

:merchant:

You're not making any argument here breh. You're just calling everyone who smokes weed drug addicts :heh:

we know you're trollin so get real :rudy:

*smokes more weed*

*watches Harry Potter*

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:merchant:

You're not making any argument here breh. You're just calling everyone who smokes weed drug addicts :heh:

we know you're trollin so get real :rudy:

*smokes more weed*

*watches Harry Potter*

There is nothing to argue. If you smoke weed, you are a drug addict. If you are so secure in your lifestyle choices why does this offend you? Be proud of the fact you are weak.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
There is nothing to argue. If you smoke weed, you are a drug addict. If you are so secure in your lifestyle choices why does this offend you? Be proud of the fact you are weak.

so for all the people that actually medicate for purposes that are needed they are weak? again you are being stereotypical with your judgement's bruh....

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
so for all the people that actually medicate for purposes that are needed they are weak? again you are being stereotypical with your judgement's bruh....

You didn't ask me that. Those who need it and use it as prescribed by a medical professional, licensed medical professional to treat illnesses are okay with me.

:comeon:

Problem is 99.9 PERCENT of marijuana users have no medicinal purpose to use it. And that means a documented medicinal purpose. Stop it. You junkies piggy back off of everyone else because the recreational use of marijuana is illegal and will remain illegal.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
You didn't ask me that. Those who need it and use it as prescribed by a medical professional, licensed medical professional to treat illnesses are okay with me.

:comeon:

Problem is 99.9 PERCENT of marijuana users have no medicinal purpose to use it. And that means a documented medicinal purpose. Stop it. You junkies piggy back off of everyone else because the recreational use of marijuana is illegal and will remain illegal.

There is alot of truth to what you are saying but please tell me how marijuana is more dangerous than alcohol or tobacco? You are quick to call people junkies but Ive never seen a junkie strung out on weed before......have you? I see you are a person who listens to what the government feeds you....so people who smoke weed in your book are just plain out drug addicts with no life right?