True Life: I'm Addicted to Weed

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
There is alot of truth to what you are saying but please tell me how marijuana is more dangerous than alcohol or tobacco? You are quick to call people junkies but Ive never seen a junkie strung out on weed before......have you? I see you are a person who listens to what the government feeds you....so people who smoke weed in your book are just plain out drug addicts with no life right?

:dead:

Again this is such a weak argument. Why can't you guys see that?

Me: Why do you think vehicles are dangerous?

You: They are safer than airplanes.

Me: Do you like peanut butter?

You: I like peanut butter better than jelly.

The argument cannot stand on it's own because it is weak. The constant comparisons of marijuana to alcohol and tobacco shows that people have little knowledge of the history of these substances in our country.

Tobacco was one of the major cash crops and still remains so. Marijuana? Not even a comparison when it comes to revenue generated throughout the history of America. Potentially yes but the risk/reward isn't there yet.

Alcohol and prohibition. This is always the most ridiculous comparison. Alcohol was once a legal substance and was American as apple pie, then prohibition happened. Imagine if the American Government pulled Pepsi off the shelves tomorrow?

Exactly. Marijuana never was legal long enough to build that cultural importance. So the fact that it's always been illegal for the most part shows that whether it's legal or illegal people are going to continue to smoke. There is this assumption that if it was legal suddenly people would stop or crime would stop(hilarious).

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:dead:

Again this is such a weak argument. Why can't you guys see that?

Me: Why do you think vehicles are dangerous?

You: They are safer than airplanes.

Me: Do you like peanut butter?

You: I like peanut butter better than jelly.

The argument cannot stand on it's own because it is weak. The constant comparisons of marijuana to alcohol and tobacco shows that people have little knowledge of the history of these substances in our country.

Tobacco was one of the major cash crops and still remains so. Marijuana? Not even a comparison when it comes to revenue generated throughout the history of America. Potentially yes but the risk/reward isn't there yet.

Alcohol and prohibition. This is always the most ridiculous comparison. Alcohol was once a legal substance and was American as apple pie, then prohibition happened. Imagine if the American Government pulled Pepsi off the shelves tomorrow?

Exactly. Marijuana never was legal long enough to build that cultural importance. So the fact that it's always been illegal for the most part shows that whether it's legal or illegal people are going to continue to smoke. There is this assumption that if it was legal suddenly people would stop or crime would stop(hilarious).

Please.......So now Marijuana was never legal long enough to build that cultural importance???? Are you kidding me??? Homey do you know how long marijuana has been around? And marijuana wasnt a cash crop all of sudden??? Really?? Homey the state of CA's #1 cash crop is marijuana.....the government cannot control the growth of marijuana like they can with tobacco so that plays a major factor as to why it is still illegal...the argument is far from weak.......if it ever does become legal crime will not go down but it would make alot of money for alot of states and would take care of the black market.....those who have to smoke in secret can then be free to smoke freely like cig smokers.....

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Please.......So now Marijuana was never legal long enough to build that cultural importance???? Are you kidding me??? Homey do you know how long marijuana has been around? And marijuana wasnt a cash crop all of sudden??? Really?? Homey the state of CA's #1 cash crop is marijuana.....the government cannot control the growth of marijuana like they can with tobacco so that plays a major factor as to why it is still illegal...the argument is far from weak.......

Did you not start the comparison between marijuana and alcohol/tobacco?:dwillhuh:

They are not even on the same level of cultural significance in the United States. That's why the logic of comparing the illegality of marijuana to alcohol prohibition is a fail. The argument is weak as hell. Hence why it will stay illegal.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Did you not start the comparison between marijuana and alcohol/tobacco?:dwillhuh:

They are not even on the same level of cultural significance in the United States. That's why the logic of comparing the illegality of marijuana to alcohol prohibition is a fail. The argument is weak as hell. Hence why it will stay illegal.

:wtf:.......:duck:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

You are right. More Americans throughout history smoked marijuana than alcohol. :youngsabo:

Lol If this was true than there would have been a response similar to alcohol prohibition when Marijuana became illegal. I rest my case. You didn't even hear a blurp because no one gave two spits. It had no major culture relevancy at that time.

3of88t.jpg

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You are right. More Americans throughout history smoked marijuana than alcohol. :youngsabo:

Lol If this was true than there would have been a response similar to alcohol prohibition when Marijuana became illegal. I rest my case. You didn't even hear a blurp because no one gave two spits. It had no major culture relevancy at that time.

3of88t.jpg

Posts Per Day: 74

:usure: you're not addicted to these forums? And please don't deny that accusation because all drug addicts always think they don't have a problem

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

3of88t.jpg

Still does not prove there was no cultural significance....the govt was already using its scare tactics telling how weed was bad and that certain minorities liked to partake in it....of course you werent going to hear any resistance in those times...but why do you think it is so widely accepted now? Please look through time or google or some shyt and you will definitely see the significance marijuana has on North America....