True Life: I'm Addicted to Weed

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Yes... you... ARE!!! :damn:

But you're confusing habitual with addiction.

charlie-murphy-hates-your-web-host.jpg

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

nikka :comeon:

you're not "addicted" to cleaning your home
or watching tv, or getting on the internet (or other shyt regular people do on a consistant basis)

its a habit, and if u dont do it u may feel uneasy or disturbed.
you wont convulse and murder, but you are a bit disturbed that
your usual ritual was interrupted.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Those fools are addicted to weed like I'm addicted to fried chicken (sauced RIGHT).

I'd rather have chicken at lunch or dinner DAILY. I have fave fried chicken dealers. (Other dealers serve ditch chicken with too much gristle.) Some sauces I like better than others. Sometimes I don't want to share my chicken with friends & family cuz it tastes TOO good. I get excited at the prospect of consuming fried chicken & beer while watching sports. I was raised vegetarian, so I gotta eat MOAR chicken to compensate for the decades without chicken.

I am still functional when I derive my dietary protein from sources like nuts & eggs & fish & beans & etc. >:T It's like whatever. Not very exciting.

I could quit fried chicken today with no withdrawal symptoms. ZERO! But I would miss the fried chicken. :( God knows I would!

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Lmfao at you fools comparing calling up your bum ass low-life dealer, withdrawing your c-note, going to his/her house, buying whatever to eating fried chicken and vacuuming your house.

None of those actions are illegal except one.

sexual_chocolate-vi.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The misconception about it is that: Because weed is a drug that doesnt create a sense of addiction when smoking, people think that it is impossible to get addicted to it. But human nature proves that you can get addicted to anything. It depends on alot of things but you can indeed get addicted to weed....if youre a total loser. Man I havent smoked in 2 months. Although I miss it I'm not jonesing. I see myself not smoking as much because I only like exo and cant fukk with mids reggies or dirty ass NY sour.

:rudy: 2 years breh?

:pachaha: u still mah nikka doe

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Those fools are addicted to weed like I'm addicted to fried chicken (sauced RIGHT).

I'd rather have chicken at lunch or dinner DAILY. I have fave fried chicken dealers. (Other dealers serve ditch chicken with too much gristle.) Some sauces I like better than others. Sometimes I don't want to share my chicken with friends & family cuz it tastes TOO good. I get excited at the prospect of consuming fried chicken & beer while watching sports. I was raised vegetarian, so I gotta eat MOAR chicken to compensate for the decades without chicken.

I am still functional when I derive my dietary protein from sources like nuts & eggs & fish & beans & etc. >:T It's like whatever. Not very exciting.

I could quit fried chicken today with no withdrawal symptoms. ZERO! But I would miss the fried chicken. :( God knows I would!
:cheers::cheers:

praise this man for his accurate depiction of how us fellow weed heads feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i too feel the same way about my favorite foods.

DO I WANNA EAT IT EVERY DAY?

HELL YEAHH

IF I HAVE THE MEANS TO EAT IT, WILL I?

HELL YEAH

IF U TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME, WILL MY BODY SHUT DOWN AND GO INTO A fukkED UP STATE OF WITHDRAWAL?

NOOOOOOOOO

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
The people on that show WANTED to be addicted to marijuana

That one dude was measuring how long it had been since he smoked in HOURS

HOURS

"Man, it's been 36 hours since I smoked...coming up on a whole 48 hours soon" like he wanted a congratulatory high five and a "Good Job!" sticker. I'm guessing he calls his whole family every time he successfully wipes his own ass too. Come on man, it's WEED.

I've seen it all now.

But that one scene with the dude taking his girl to the bowling alley and being like "I'm going outside." Her reaction killed me. And the guy was like "fukk it"

Daps
1. If weed is addictive, the addiction is a joke. I've stopped after years with ease. It's all mental, alot of stoners don't believe it's ever a good time to quit. And I mean think about it....if you can afford it and it's not affecting your daily production why stop???.of course for job interviews, other than that I see no reason...especially when I go home and see millions of alcohol/beer commercials. If America has made it a common practice to have a drink after a hard day of work, why can't I smoke a blunt filled with a substance that is even less harmful. Sickening double standard.