True Detective - Season 3 (Jan. 13th/Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sopranos nikka :gucci:, which this ending is already being compared to. The difference being sopranos creator refuses to affirm.or deny.
You're comparing the final scene in a series finale to random theories that this show has gotten every episode, every season. You had people mad the season 1 didn't end in some supernatural shyt.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So I'm just seeing this comment. Be sure to at me next time and not be a hoe ass nikka. It's a show, almost everyone was wrong. It's not that big of a deal. Honestly I detest nikkas like you, because ultimately you have to put nikkas down to feel better about your reasoning, which means you're a weak ass, fakkit ass, dikk riding snake...exactly why you ain't at me. Do yourself a favor and keep your dumb ass comments to yourself.
:picard:
You ok breh?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
tqbhov97yri21.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjgrin:

I couldn't buy that being a ruse given he was worried as fukk in the car before Mary even noticed a car out there.

No reason for him to call his son to get him if he was faking it. Even gave his address to his son like:yeshrug:i don't remember what it was for but it must've been important

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:picard:
You ok breh?
:francis:
You're comparing the final scene in a series finale to random theories that this show has gotten every episode, every season. You had people mad the season 1 didn't end in some supernatural shyt.
I agree but the fact remains that it's rare for directors and writers to comment on fan theories, esp during the season breh. Either way like I said I do not think this ending was originally intended, in the sense that they had to rearrange shyt and cut out a lot bc of clashes with HBO. You can see it in the production and in the directors actions during the season

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok I fukks with the season BUT....

for season 4 can they PLEASE get back to the creepy cult shyt.:feedme:
yea I'm with you ....I think the season was good but I wanted something more disturbing. season 1 might have ruined the series for me I guess I gotta face the fact that was it there won't be anything like it.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Just realized Roland is Deacon Frost. This dude practically lived in B movies. All he needed was a shot:wow:
thats what i'm trippin off of...this nikka never came close to any movie thats ever been regarded by awards shows and he can act his fukkin ass off. Hope he gets some more work off this shyt.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Either way like I said I do not think this ending was originally intended, in the sense that they had to rearrange shyt and cut out a lot bc of clashes with HBO. You can see it in the production and in
I don't think there is anything that supports that, even if he said he cut the scene where Amelia passes away.

Shows cut scenes all the time for time or story purposes, doesn't mean they had to redo the ending or that there were clashes with the network

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I don't think there is anything that supports that, even if he Saturday he cut the scene where Amelia passes away.

Shows cut scenes all the time for time or story purposes, doesn't mean they had to redo the ending or that there were clashes with the network
I don't think they had to redo ending. I think that's the intended ending, but just think about the sheer number of loose ends unresolved. Sorry but if that was intended then that's awful writing.

So what happened with the teenagers?
What was up with that weirdo lady neighbor that was always around Lucy?
What about that one creepy guy?
What happened with Roland's girlfriend?

Man there's a lot of shyt unresolved.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Shout out to the Flat Circle boys for making this way more complicated than it need to be :beli:

.......shout out to Harris James when he laughed at them in the barn for implying a pedo ring, that was the shows way of saying "it's not that complicated!"

and shout out to CHICAGO, he more or less called it from the beginning :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I still feel like the people who hated the finale expected a pedo cult and a shootout for the climax but here's the thing.. that cult shyt will probably be revisited in a later season and these dudes were old as fukk. It would have been unrealistic to have them engage in combat at this point.

They had two chances and both were deaded by the higher ups. That's the reality in a lot of these missing persons cases and homicides. The higher ups just want shyt to GO AWAY..