DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Season 2 of the wire is phenomenal. The people saying its not a good season are the same people that say they fast forward the cops scenes. They want to say the wire is the goat but completely missed the point of the show.

Exactly, breh. Season 2 of The Wire was one of the first time on television that a season on a cop show was woven together so tightly with the characters getting a full storyline arc like a novel with no filler episodes. We take it all for granted now but in 2003 this was still a new thing. And, to be honset, I'll put up money on it to win in an episode-by-episode challenge with season 2's of most cops shows, including True Detective.

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
:pacspit: at this whole season. Didn't do shyt with that 8 hours. Main cast thought they were on some premiere drama shyt and put in their work and the material was straight doodoo. They hyped the fukk out of those orgies which kept me going for half the season and it turned out to be a big ass disappointment. I wanted some demonic shyt brehs, what the fukk was this season for? What point was it trying to get across? People get fukked over everyday b. Put in some character drama, some relationships that actually matter. Too many characters that ultimately didn't contribute shyt.

These motherfukkers didn't detect shyt either. Season 1 Rust was straight up obsessed over the case. These fools just busted into an office which they just coincidentally stood by and took some papers. The aha moment in season 1 was kind of out there but at least those dudes put in their work, these fools though. Towards the end I was thinking, "what the fukk is colin farrell still doing there?". I think the writer thought we'd automatically give a fukk about this case in the same way we did in season 1. Didn't earn a god damn thing. The dude with the bird mask shooting colin farrell was the only :lupe: thing that happened. Then I was thinking, "man what was on that hard drive?" Fukking hard drive erased itself :stopitslime:. The only depravity was all the dikks up in the dead dudes house at the start of the season. With the way he died and the goon that they spend a significant time mourning for some reason I was thinking there was some dope serial killer shyt happening with that MO. Nah, nothing's happening. fukk outta here :camby:

I waited the 8 weeks so I could eat good this one weekend. I just wanted to eat brehs:to:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:pacspit: at this whole season. Didn't do shyt with that 8 hours. Main cast thought they were on some premiere drama shyt and put in their work and the material was straight doodoo. They hyped the fukk out of those orgies which kept me going for half the season and it turned out to be a big ass disappointment. I wanted some demonic shyt brehs, what the fukk was this season for? What point was it trying to get across? People get fukked over everyday b. Put in some character drama, some relationships that actually matter. Too many characters that ultimately didn't contribute shyt.

These motherfukkers didn't detect shyt either. Season 1 Rust was straight up obsessed over the case. These fools just busted into an office which they just coincidentally stood by and took some papers. The aha moment in season 1 was kind of out there but at least those dudes put in their work, these fools though. Towards the end I was thinking, "what the fukk is colin farrell still doing there?". I think the writer thought we'd automatically give a fukk about this case in the same way we did in season 1. Didn't earn a god damn thing. The dude with the bird mask shooting colin farrell was the only :lupe: thing that happened. Then I was thinking, "man what was on that hard drive?" Fukking hard drive erased itself :stopitslime:. The only depravity was all the dikks up in the dead dudes house at the start of the season. With the way he died and the goon that they spend a significant time mourning for some reason I was thinking there was some dope serial killer shyt happening with that MO. Nah, nothing's happening. fukk outta here :camby:

I waited the 8 weeks so I could eat good this one weekend. I just wanted to eat brehs:to:
The season needed a few flashbacks of Casper in action. you basically knew nothing about the guy. Should've had at least two episodes of Casper whil'in out

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:francis: I kept dozing off when I watched the season finale, so I barely remember what happened. I don't care enough about this season or understand enough what was going on this season, to even rewatch the episode. Overall this season was a waste of my time.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
:francis: I kept dozing off when I watched the season finale, so I barely remember what happened. I don't care enough about this season or understand enough what was going on this season, to even rewatch the episode. Overall this season was a waste of my time.
Word I literally forced myself to complete this shyt ....felt like reading a boring ass novel in high school b

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
The season needed a few flashbacks of Casper in action. you basically knew nothing about the guy. Should've had at least two episodes of Casper whil'in out

Needed something. I don't even really have a problem with the setup, it could have been dope easily. If the dude who penned it wasn't busy thinking up gems like heart blue balls and whatnot. The crime just wasn't interesting enough. Dude with his balls blown off and his eyes burned out, wonder what happened? Oh, it was a complete coincidence :beli:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Agreed, actually....that would've made it much more tolerable. Not doing anything at all with the character was frustrating.

So glad this shyt is over.