newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
see characters be given lines like blue balls in the heart, and blame the actor, brehs

i stand by it the season was like a 7/10. wasnt as bad as people made it seem. there were just too many storylines, shouldve just focused on colin and the girl

Same here 7/10 & Vaughn did a great job

Jackal

Rookie
Daps
Season two was okay but it felt like a completely different (and worse) show. I'd rewatch season 1 but I deleted 2 off my drive.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk I'd say season 2 was like 5.5/10. Maybe less. A lot of bad dialogue, unbelievable moments and a super unsatisfying ending. Which is sad because I was rooting for Colin Farrel and Vince Vaughn to get a W with this show esp Vince Vaughn who i know has the acting chops to do drama and instead they got this. Also Rachel McAdams is my girl and even Taylor Kitsch wasn't bad to me in this. The writing just sunk this whole project. From the dialogue to the actual plot/story.

Smh. Was so pissed when I stuck it out til the end and got the bleakest ending ever. fukk Colin Farrels p*ssyass son from that shyt too. Having that kid actually be his was the biggest L his character took all season including getting shot the fukk up Training Day style at the end.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Season 2 wasn't as bad as you guys really made it out to be.
giphy.gif

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just finished Season 2. It felt like it was all over the place. It had its moments but that ending was so unsatisfying. Think Vince Vaughan did a good job...wife was sexy. taylor dude was decent...and McAddams fine ass was good. Ferrel was laughable though. On to season 3.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Just finished Season 2. It felt like it was all over the place. It had its moments but that ending was so unsatisfying. Think Vince Vaughan did a good job...wife was sexy. taylor dude was decent...and McAddams fine ass was good. Ferrel was laughable though. On to season 3.

Was not expecting Taylor's character to go John Wick. shyt caught me off guard.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Season 2 felt like an 80s production at times. Might in time find a following I wouldn’t be surprised. Farrel and Vaughn were miscasted but In a way they made u entertained in a off putting yet enjoyabley weird way. Like an 80s movie would.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't know why this thread keeps getting bumped. This season was ass. Poor writing and dumb character placement.

A corny comedian as the main gangster? That shyt failed from the gate

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Colin night have been the best thing about this season. I know he was having way too much fun:pachaha:. Rewatching and I still don't know that the case/Caspere ish is all that compelling but the way him and McAdams play tortured/cross-to-bear personalities make for great characters to watch individually and when together sometimes, just them two.